𝟏. 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲'𝐬

YN POV

Hi, I'm YN YLN and today I am shifting to Santa Clarita, California. Yes, to California. My dad got a job transfer so here we are. My family consists of me, my mom, my dad, and my mischievous younger brother who I love so much!! Well, we just got here and I'm up here in my room unpacking my stuff.

That's when I get a call. " Yo! Did you reach?" My best friend Ira exclaimed as I replied. " Yep, just got here."

" I miss you already" she whined as I sighed. " Me too."

"You better become an actress as you promised and make me happy, or else I'll beat your sorry ass," she exclaimed. "I will at least I'll try. And you better become the best costume designer and hairstylist and join me." I replied.

"I will. Anyway, I got to go. Bye! Love you!"

"Bye. Love you too."

After the call I continued unpacking my stuff.

MEANWHILE AT THE POSEY'S

TYLER'S POV

It's summer holidays, so I'm playing video games with my 2 brothers Jesse and Derek who happen to be younger than me.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door, and we see that it's our mom.

"Hey mom!" I cheered as my 2 brothers' waved at her. "Hey boys! I was wondering who wants to go to meet the new neighbors?" she asks as I raise my hand 'cause  I was really excited to see them.

"Me me me!" I exclaimed as she chuckled. "Sure. Get dressed properly and come downstairs."

I nod and my brother's go to their room to play. I wear a simple grey t-shirt and my blue jeans and converse and go downstairs to see my mom waiting for me.

"Come on!"

"Coming!" I reply as I follow her. We got to their porch when I knock on the door. When the door opened, I saw a young woman about my mum's age with black hair. 

[For now, I'm keeping the conversation as N for neighbor until she says her name.]

"Hi there!"

"Hello! I'm Cyndi and this is my eldest son, Tyler. We noticed that you moved here so we thought to come and help." my mom explained as the other women smiled. "Oh, my thank you so much. Please come in, by the way I'm [y/m/n] *your mom's name*"

We smile. Wow this woman is nice. "This is my husband Y/D/N and my son Y/B/N." she introduces as they smile. "Nice to meet you guys." we smile back.

My mom and the kid's dad shake hands while the small boy waves at me smiling while I do the same. " Tyler, YN must be in her room unpacking. You can go there if you want. It's the first room to your right upstairs." Y/M/N lets me know as I smile and nod before going up while the others are downstairs. Ok first room to the right. Ah here is the door.

I knock and wait for a few seconds until the door opens. A girl about my age opens the door and smiles at me.

"Hi, come in." she invites me as I look around. "Nice room."

She snickers at my reply before giving a sarcastic answer. "Oh yeah thanks mate."

We both look at each other before laughing because her room was a mess with all the boxes and wrappers everywhere except her wardrobe.

" I'm YN" she smiles extending her hand as I shake it. "Tyler."

" I can say that we are going to be best friends." She smiled as I nodded. "Oh, you bet we are!"

Well, that was about 5 years ago when we both were 14 years old.