𝟑𝟕. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

Holland, Crystal, Arden, Shelly, Ira, Tyler, Hoechlin, Daniel everyone had come for the new year celebration. The boys were hanging out while we girls were doing something.

" Well, it's 8:30 p.m. I think it will be perfect for us to get ready." Holland suggested as we all agreed. "And YN..." Crystal called out as I turned to her. " Yeah?"

"You are wearing a dress," she spoke as I pouted but agreed. "Yes! I get to see her in a dress at last." Shelley cheered as we all laugh.

"No, no, definitely no," Holland muttered rummaging through my wardrobe. "Ooh yes!" she cheered throwing the dress on my face.

Then we got ready for the party and were all ready at about 9: 30 P.M. So, we left for the party.

On the other hand, the boys had also gotten ready and left for the party.

I was on my phone when I was suddenly spun around causing me to yelp. I sighed in relief when I noticed Dylan laughing.  "You scared the shit out of me." I spoke hitting his arm playfully as he chuckled. "You should have seen the reaction." he answers as I rolled my eyes.

"Well don't you look hot," he commented as I felt my cheeks going red. "So, I don't look hot on the other days?" I questioned. "W-what? No, I didn't mean, I mean you always look hot but oh my god I'm rambling," he ranted before covering his face as I laughed pulling his hands away.

Soon at 12 every couple including me and Dylan kissed. His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer as my hands went around his neck.

Pulling away breathless I rested my forehead on his as we swayed to the slow music which played in the background.