COMIC CON

The next day I woke up with a hand around my waist causing me to instantly smile. I turn around to see Dylan sleeping peacefully. I smile. His eyes slowly flutter open, and he smiles kissing my nose.

"Hey," Dylan muttered, his voice raspy. God, it sounds so hot. "Hey," I smile as he does the same. 

"Last night was amazing," he answers making me smile more.

[By the way they are fully dressed now but he is not wearing his shirt.]

I sat upright stretching my hands while my phone went off causing me to check it when Dylan went to freshen up. It was from Wes saying that we have Comic con at 2 PM. I then took a shower and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning," I spoke as everyone did, the same.

"Guys we have Comic con at 2 pm. Wes just texted," I spoke up and everyone just nodded and said yes in agreement. When I sat down to eat next to Rosa, she smirked at me.

"What?" I ask confused. "Seems like you had some fun," she chuckled making me frown. She then came close to my ears and whispered. "Hickeys," she muttered making me go red.

This caused me to widen my eyes and adjust my collar in embarrassment.

She stifles a laugh. Dylan meanwhile comes downstairs and takes a seat next to me kissing my cheek causing me to smile.

Dylan then came close to my ears and whispered the same thing making me adjust my collar again. After breakfast I pulled him to my room.

"How many did you give me?" I ask with a laugh as he shrugged. "Why?"

"When I sat next to Rosa for breakfast, she also said that she saw hickeys and then you too. I have to cover them so much," I rant as he laughs.

"I'm proud of them though," he answers. " Look Dylan, Babe, I love you but be careful when you do this. We have comic con today and my neck is like this," I rant with a laugh then noticed him staring. 

"What?"

"You love me?" he asked shocked making my eyes go wide. "I said it out loud?" I asked as he nodded before picking me up and twirling me in the air. "I love you too," he laughs making me do the same.

He then pulls me into a kiss before we were interrupted. " Oh sorry," Ki Hong spoke with a smirk standing beside the others making me groan.

"There's a door. They keep a door for you to knock so that you don't interrupt certain moments," I answer making everyone laugh.

As no one was in the mood for swimming we all saw movies eating snacks in the middle. Later I checked my phone when it revealed the time to be 1p.m.

" Guys its 1 pm I think we should get ready," I spoke stretching as everyone nods and goes to get ready. I stand in front of the mirror in my bra and sweats seeing how many hickeys I will have to cover when there is a knock on the door. I slowly open the door to see Dylan already dressed.

He comes in and smirks at the view. "Very funny," I roll my eyes as he laughs.

"It's a good thing you are here. Pick something for me to wear while I cover your artwork up," I speak before heading into the bathroom. 

While I finished with my covering of artwork and light makeup, I came out to see that he had chosen 2 outfits.

"I love both of these but I thought you should choose from them," he spoke as I smiled. "Okay thanks, now out," I answer shooing him out.