41. bonding

As soon as we all entered our rooms, I entered the shower and stood there for a while thinking about everything I have gone through.

Thinking about how I moved to a new place. How I met Tyler. How I became an actress.

How I met Dylan who I never realized will be becoming my boyfriend. How I made different new families. What will happen in the future?

After properly taking a shower, I changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants and went downstairs.

Some were on the couch watching Television. I went and sat beside Alex and watched whatever they were seeing. I was interrupted by my phone ringing. When I checked the caller, it was Wes.

I went outside to attend the call.

"Hey, Wes," I spoke running a hand through my hair. "Hello YN"

"So, what's up? "

" Yeah, yeah about that is totally fine."

" Bye."

When Dylan came outside, he saw that YN was in a call, so he went closer to her. When she turned, she yelped as she saw Dylan behind her laughing.

"Babe what the hell?" I exclaimed slapping his shoulder.

"Sorry, what happened?" he asked.

"Oh, that Wes just wanted me to check with my director about the hairstyle." I answered.

"What about that?" he asked. "In the scorch trials my character in anger cuts her hair to a pixie cut so he just wanted me to check if that will be fine"

"A pixie cut?" he asked as I nodded. "Pretty sure that is gonna look hot on you," he smirked making me laugh. "Come on let's go inside."

Before I could go Dylan pulled me back. "What?"

D: Please I wanna kiss you so bad.

" Now?" I asked as he nodded making me sigh. " Fine come here." 

Dylan immediately pulls me in for a kiss. "Thank you," he answers pulling away.

" You know that sounded like you are using me for kissing." I smirked and saw his jaw drop.

"Babe what no I'm not using you." he answered panicking. He pouts causing me to laugh.

" I'm kidding now come let's go." I laughed.

" Yeah."

I opened the door and noticed Ki Hong and Thomas reading a book upside down.

"You guys saw didn't you?" I asked rubbing my face.

"What? What are you talking about?" Ki Hong asked. 

" You know usually when someone see's someone doing something and realize that they are coming their way, they read an upside-down book. " I answered.

That's when the 2 boys realized they were having the book upside down causing the others to laugh. Later they all ate dinner, watched movies, exchanged numbers and bonded all night long until they got sleepy.