𝟏𝟐. 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫

"Yo! We need to go dress shopping. Premier is in a few hours!" Crystal exclaimed jumping on the couch next to me on the right. "I agree!" Holland exclaimed as well jumping on the couch next to me on the left.

"Come on let's go then," Holland spoke getting up. "Now itself?" I asked as she nodded. "Come on, we have so much work to do," she answered pulling me and Crystal along.

It took us nearly 2 hours to choose a proper dress for the occasion. We arrived very exhausted but Holland just like her character Lydia pulled me and Crystal for the makeup.

YN.YLN.91 posted a picture.

91 posted a picture

YN.YLN.91: me go slayyy

PHOTO CREDS :crystalmreed

35 M likes;30 M Comments

scarlettjohanssonworld :Looking hot girl!

username 1: I need beauty tips asap!

crystalmreed : That's my best friend!

_holland.roden : That's my other best friend!

IRA.DEO.91: That's my Best Friend!!!

tylerposey58: Well excuse me She is MY BEST FRIEND!!!

_holland.roden: Fight me

YN.YLN.91: Ok no one is fighting! All 4 of you are My best friend's alright.

_holland.roden : Yes ma'am

crystalmreed: I second that

tylerposey58: I third that.

IRA.DEO.91: Yes ma'am.

iamdylanobrien: Looking beautiful as ever.

This last comment made me blush so hard while I was smiling like an idiot.

AT THE PREMIER

The cameras were flashing as we were posing for the photos, joking around. When I and Dylan had to take a few pictures we both were grinning like idiots. 

"What's with the staring Dyl?" I ask still looking at the camera. "You look stunning." he answers with no hesitation. I smile at him. "Well, you look really handsome as well, O'Brien." I answered making him smile too.

Later at night, after the party, when I was going through the photos we had taken, I realized that ......𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.