𝟑𝟓. 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

After a few days, everyone returned to their home to catch up on stuff. We had attended a few interviews and we were exhausted. Now I and Dylan are cuddling on the couch discussing random stuff.

"You know I'm glad you like me back. I couldn't have faced rejection." Dylan emphasized as I looked at him. "Seriously? You thought I would not like you back. I liked you since day one."

"Day 1 huh?" he smirks as I just shrug. "I don't know how you are handling this. You were filming teen wolf and maze runner in a go and didn't mess it up." he continues the convo. "Hmm, I don't know. At last, we got some time together."

"True true."

They were just cuddling and ended up falling asleep. The next morning Dylan was brushing his teeth when he heard some music. When he went down, he saw YN dancing to the song Flares carelessly. He couldn't help but chuckle which caused her to turn around embarrassed.

"How much did you see?" 

"Not much just came." he answered causing her to sigh in relief. " Didn't want you to see my dancing."

Dylan laughed before the 2 sat to eat breakfast. " I can't believe in 2 days its new year." YN spoke as Dylan intertwined his fingers with hers. "Yeah, and we get to kiss at midnight." he spoke causing her to laugh. "Of course. Everyone is coming right?"

"Yep. You know I think I should take you on a date as we really didn't go on one." he spoke as she nodded. "Good idea. By the way there are new members joining the cast you know."

"Really?" he asks as she nods again. "Yeah, kid's name is Dylan Sprayberry. His character is Liam Dunbar."

"How dare he take my name?" Dylan gasps keeping his hand on his heart dramatically causing the girl to laugh once again. "Seriously?"

Dylan Pouts. " Any way what's your plan?" she asks. "Mm There's a carnival what about that?"

"That's so cute. I'll go get ready."

"And I'll be posting photos too." he spoke causing her to turn around. "But won't they find out about us?" she asks. 

"I'll say we are hanging out."

"Good thinking. Now I'll go change. You get ready too." With that she walks away.

" With that she walks away

The actress was caught up in folding the shirt sleeves when a pair of hands hugged her from behind causing her to gasp. She sighed in relief realizing that it was Dylan. "Well aren't you looking gorgeous?" he spoke nuzzling his head into her neck as she looked at him through the mirror. "Well you look quite handsome as well."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yep."

"Shall we go m'lady?"

"We shall."