Chapter 1

( I had to put all the titles chapter since I don't have a good title to use.😅)

Mɪʀᴀʙᴇʟ's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully until someone sat on my stomach, I groan and look to see it was my triplets, one was on my stomach, one was on my left and the other one was on my right. I smiled at them.

Mirabel:*tired voice* Hola mi vidas..

Triplets:*excited* Hola papa!!

Mirabel:*chuckles* Why are you here with papa?

Milly: Magic!

Mirabel: Again? Oh I thought papa helped you? *mocking*

Milo: You did help us papa! I-its just that we haven't mastered it yet.. Can you??

Mirabel: Of course. But papa needs to get up first. Can you, Maria?

Maria: Eh! Sorry papa!

I chuckled at them as Maria got off by stomach and they went outside my room. I stretched and stand up and went to my bathroom....

5 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

After I was done taking a shower, I mess with my hair abit and went outside of my room. I went downstairs and saw my childrens are there finding a....

Carlos: Where did you put my shoes???!

Milly: I don't know???

Milo: We didn't took it brother!

Mirabel: What's going on here??

Carlos: Papa! Someone tooked one of my shoes!

Mirabel: Shoes? Arent your shoes in the backyard?

Before he could answer me back, he thought about it and run to the backyard and shouted.

Carlos:*from the backyard* It is here!!

I laughed at them and went to the kitchen to make breakfast....

Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋʏᴀʀᴅ...

I sit down on the grass looking at my children with my 4 year old daughter next and my oldest son Carlos to me. I smiled and said.

Mirabel: Okay mi vidas, I want you to relax and focus on your magic, don't stress yourself but just relax and let the magic to its thing.. (again..)

They did what I told and relaxed their body structures. Then something happened. Milly had fire in her arms, Milo duplicated and Maria had wings in her back. I clapped at them and say.

Mirabel: Great work, mi vidas! Papa is proud of you all.

They opened their eyes and smiled happily.

Milly: Yay! I did it right!

Milo,1,2: Amazing!

Maria: Cool!

They started laughing and we just smiled at them. Carlos then said.

Carlos: You have one just like your big brother. *shifts into me* I'm proud of you mi vidas~ *mockingly*

I laughed and pet his head then my other baby slap my foot.

Mirabel: Aww~ what's wrong my baby?? *chuckles*

Liu: Candy..

Mirabel:*chuckles* No my child. You'll eat candy later. *picking up Liu and stand up* C'mon my vidas. You need to inside. And change back darlings, we don't want you getting hurt by your magic.