Chapter 4

(Banana.... Is a fruit.. Apple is a fruit..... Is tomato a vegetable or fruit? Comment.. - A/n)

Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴄᴀɴᴛᴏ...

Mɪʀᴀʙᴇʟ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I look at my children for a solid 10 seconds and said.

Mirabel: You two forgot the green glasses.

Milly,Maria: Oh!

They took the green glasses from my bag and put them on and as Milly asked me.

Milly: There we go papa! - *saw me* Why are you crying papa??

Mirabel: Nothing.. *sniff* You just.. Look like me and its adorable..!

Maria: A-aaww. Is that a compliment?

I nod and they blushed a bit and saw Carlos looking at the village and said.

Carlos: The village looks... Calming..

Mirabel: Oh Carlos... It is.... But something is needed to see from the inside..

Carlos:*turns to me* Are you sure, their still alive?

Mirabel: Yes.. I'm sure.. Cmon let's go.. *to the children* Do you know the plans, loves?

They gave me a thumbs up and I laughed at let them follow me, since I found a shortcut to where we can go straight to the front of the village, we went there. Before we got there I told my children to put on their rauna and after we got to the front of the village, I told Carlos to shapeshift into my 15yr old self and my children putting on the green glasses. I took Milo and Liu with me and we walk behind them and they now role play.

Cᴀʀʟᴏs's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I took both of my siblings arms and told them.

Carlos:*whispers* Go to different parts of the village.. If one of them took your arms just say what papa said. Okay?

Milly: Okay. But if one of the family saws us, what should we do?

Carlos: Walk away. If they saw you and shook their heads, you need to walk away until they can't saw you guys.

Maria: Of course. See you later brother.

I nod and walk away and shift into my father when he was a female and took of my rauna and put it in my bag and walk cheerfully. I saw that the people keep on eyeing at me as I walked but I paid no attention, but I saw a man running to that hilled house and I know what it means. I walked away and went to find my siblings. Then I found them without father and while the people looked at us shocked, I run up to my siblings and said.

Carlos: Hello, everyone!

Milo: Hello Mirabel!

Carlos: I didn't know you guys are coming here!

Milo: Me neither! C'mon lets go!

Carlos:*chuckles* Let's go!

We run to the direction where father told us to go, after the running we were now located to the back of the house and we saw father talking to a man? We walked up to them and father turn his head to us and smiled at us.

Mirabel: Hello mi amors!

Bruno: M-mi amors?? Are you a pedo?!

Mirabel:*surprised* What?! NO. This are my children!

Mɪʀᴀʙᴇʟ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I calmed Tio down and he looked at my children and said.

Bruno:... Why does the two girls look like you when you were 10?

Mirabel: I... Actually don't know.. I just adopted them..

Bruno: What?? Then how old are were they when you took them??

Mirabel:.... 5... I took them when they were 5...

Bruno: How many children did you adopted??

Mirabel:... 5???

Bruno: Well God damn... You got the same amount of children just like Dolores..

Mirabel: Except it wasn't that painful for me..

Carlos: Uuhh... *shifts back* Papa, who's... This..??

Mirabel: Oh! This is my tio. His name is Bruno Madrigal, and the rat man I talked about to you Maria.

Maria: Wow. His very short..

Bruno: Hey.. I'm only 5'2. Plus! I'm 65..

Mirabel: Hehe. C'mon kids. Tell him your names.

Carlos: Carlos Madrigal, Sir.

Bruno: Call me Tio Bruno... Its uncomfortable calling me Sir..

Maria: Alright then tio. My name is Maria Madrigal. *smiles*

Milly: Milly Madrigal! *smiles confidently*

Milo: Uuh.. Milo Madrigal. *smiles nervously*

Liu: L-liu Madrigal! *smile tooth*

Bruno: So it's birth order?

Mirabel: Yup. Carlos is 16, Maria, Milly and Milo are both 10 since they're triplets..

Bruno: Just like us.

Mirabel:*smiles* Yup, and Liu is 4.

Bruno: So how old are you when you adopted Carlos and Liu?

Mirabel: I was 20 when I took Carlos. And for Liu, I took her when I was 23 and she was just 2 .

Bruno: :0. Congratulations! Your a father!

I laughed and said.

Mirabel: Already have been, tio.

Bruno: But what I'm confused is.

Mirabel: Yes??

Bruno: How are you more taller than me?! Wait how tall even are you?!

Mirabel:.... :v uhhh..

Milly: Our papa's height is currently 6'2.

I smiled nervously at tio bruno and he looked at me that like I betrayed him.

Bruno:*dramatic* Y-you! You betrayed me..! You told me that you'll never betray me! But.... You betrayed me.

Milo: H-hey..! My papa isn't a betrayal person! Only when his angry!

Bruno:*unamusedly turns to me* Really? I have no idea...

Mirabel:... So, how is Camilo and Isabela?

Bruno: Oh... Camilo is doing great but.. Kinda sometimes doesn't eat.. And as for Isabela.. She kinda smiles a lot and its creepy and if someone mentions you... She might throw a rock at them..

Carlos: Dang.... Can we see the family tio?

Bruno: Hmmm... Are you sure you want to meet them?

Maria: If its so then yes tio.

Bruno: Alright.....*to me* You ready to face the music?

Mirabel: Regret is what the Madrigals do best..

Bruno: Then let us. Cmon.

We followed tio bruno and while I still had my rauna in my head and we got to the front door of Casita and sigh. I look at Casita for a moment then I heard tio Bruno ask.

Bruno: Mira. I need you to be last.

Mirabel: What. Why?

Bruno:...... Special effects that I want to make them...... Cry??

I look at him for a solid minute and gave him a thumbs up. He took my children's head and pushed them lightly and I was with Liu and her playing with Rebecca and said to myself.

Mirabel:... La familia Madrigal..

(....... I like drama....)