Chapter 3

(Milly is the middle child, Milo is the youngest child, and Maria is the oldest child..... And they are 10..- A/n)

Mɪʟʟʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I was about to pack my last clothes until I heard a knock on our door, I look at the door as Milo opened it and he looked confuse as me and Maria got to him and saw Liu at our door with a paper.

Milly: Hey Hermana? What do you need?

Liu:.... I wanted to give you this.. Papa said to give it to you..

Milo: Aww. Thank you hermana. *takes the paper* Tell papa we said thank you.

She nod and walk away, Milo closed the door and we look at the paper and we asked.

Maria: What is it, hermano?

Milo: Hmm. Maybe a paper of money?

Milly: Papa won't give us money if we asked him.

Maria: She's right hermano. *takes the paper and opens it* Oh, it's our cards.

Milly: Wow. Did we get another 9's again?

Milo:*looking at the cards* yup. We got another 9's. Not quite shocking but still helpful that we're smart.

Milly: Don't get cocky but true.

Maria:*nodding in agreement* Are you done packing, hermana?

Milly: Almost. It was only one clothes anyway.

Milo: Cool.. Want to go downstairs and eat? Papa said his making arepas.

Milly: You guys can go.. I'll be here for a moment.

Maria: Oh sure.. We'll bring you some, okay?

I nod and they kissed my cheek and walk out. I put our cards in our desk drawer and I went to my bed and put the last clothe in my bag. I wait for a minute and stood up and went to the desk and open the drawer to see my sketchbook. I took my stkechbook and decided to draw. After I was done drawing, I realized that I draw Rebecca and me? Eh? I put my sign oh the side of the drawing and out it back in the drawer and stood up and walk out of my room. I walk downstairs to hear laughter, I was curious and went down the stairs faster and to saw it was my family watching a movie? Dad noticed me and ask.

Mirabel: Hello Milly, Do you want to watch the movie with us?

Milly: Depends on what the movie.

Milo:*chew* It's the movie "Petrang Kabayo" thst we like!

Maria: C'mon hermana, come watch with us.

Milly: O-oh sure.

I walk to where they are and sit next to Rebecca and she had a plate of arepas in her head, I was confused but my brother answered me.

Carlos: Thats your plate, hermana. And no Rebecca didn't eat or lick any. Papa gives his arepa to Rebecca.

Mirabel: And that is true.

Milly: O-oh! Thank you then, Rebecca.

Rebecca squeak and put her head on my stomach and I blushed lightly but let her be and we continue to watch the movie.

Aғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ....

Mᴀʀɪᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

Me and dad were washing the dishes and I thought about something and asked dad.

Maria: Papa?

Mirabel: Yes mi amor?

Maria: Are we bringing Rebecca tomorrow?