Chapter 6

HEY Y'ALL I'm back after trying to find more topic to make😔 and HECK I find no thing but I finally have now😄. Also this may or may not be short and cringe but meh, please get off my book if you do not like it or your confused😁. Anyways, let the chapter, begin.

Also they stayed in encanto for 2 weeks now by the way and remind you please, the candle isn't litted anymore. :)

Carlos's pov:

I was walking around the house or casita is what they call it, kinda weird name for a house.. But then I stopped as soon as I saw a weird green door that had chains on it.

Carlos: Eh? What's in that door..?

I walked towards the door and stops and think for a moment.

Carlos💭:"Should I ask someone about this door? But what if I just.."

I noticed a lock on the chains and I smiled a bit, I took a hair pin from my pocket and stick the pin onto the lock and I failed. I sighed and tried again and then I successfully unlock the lock, I smiled and quietly take the chains off the door and put the chains down the floor. I stared at the door for a moment until I heard someone.

(?): C'mon, it's okay I'm just gonna go somewhere!

I panicked and opened the door quickly and run in inside. I closed my eyes and hearing footsteps outside the room.

(?): What the... I thought we secured this door..

I then heard the person run away and I sighed in relief, but realized the room was dark.

Carlos: Hm...

I keep on tapping on the walls to see if there's any a switch and I found a bump.

Carlos: Oh! There it is..

I switched it on and looked at the room.

Carlos: Whoa... Its a... Nursery..?

A/n: It's basically Mirabel's room but Mirabel's room didn't got destroyed from casita falling apart, and the nursery is still the same but abandoned and has tiny cracks on the ground and wall. :)

I walked around the room and looked at the bed and saw a tiny mountain on it. I tilted my head in confusion and curiousity and walks up to the bed and stares at it for a moment.

Carlos: What is that...?

I hold on the sheets and was hesitate. My mind tells me to uncover the sheets but tells me to not uncover it. I shook my head from my terrified mind and pulled off the sheets and falls down on what I saw.

Carlos: What the hey is that...?!

It smelled disgusting and I looked at the bed again and shock that I saw was a bloody sheets and a dead body part and some bones and heard some chains moving and a lock noise. I gasped in shock and immediately back away and I bumped into a hard force and a something fell on my head.

Carlos: Augh!..

I wheezed in pain and groaned, I looked and saw it was a box that hitted my head. I sit up properly and looked at the box. I opened the box and saw some books and some rauna's.

Carlos: whoa..

I grabbed the books and blowed it a bit and saw the cover.

Carlos: Diary?..

I start to look inside the book until I heard my name being called.

Carlos: Eh..??

(?): Carlos?!! Sweetheart where are you!

It was papa, I put the rauna I grab back into the box and stared at the dairy I was holding. I froze for a moment when I heard papa calling my name again. I hid the diary in my rauna and putted everything where it was placed before and looks at the door and then the closed window.

Carlos: Ugh!..

I run to the switch and turn it off and run to the locked window and jumped out of that room.

A/n: Since the window was that left closed and broken, it's now rotten and easily broke but he still got bruises from it. :)

I immediately shift into a cat and landed, I shifted back and winched in pain, and look at hands and saw I had many scratches and wounds, I sighed and stands up and dust myself off, I heard some footsteps going to my way.

Mirabel: Carlos?! *sees Carlos* Carlos!!

Carlos: Papa..!

I hid my hands behind my back and smile at papa as he ran up to me and hug me.

Mirabel: Oh my lord where have you been! I've been looking for you everywhere!

Carlos: Papa I was just here..ubm..counting rocks??..

I gave papa a nervous smile as he looked at me like I'm crazy.

Mirabel: Uhm.. Also why are you hiding your hands?. Did something happened while you were..counting rocks?..

Carlos: No! I mean.. No, nothing happened with my hands.. Don't worry about it, papa.

I smiled at him.

"I'm not stupid, Carlos..."

"I know... I'm sorry.."

:)