Chapter 5

Cᴀʀʟᴏs's ᴘᴏᴠ:

We followed tio bruno inside as I was still in father's 15 version of him and we saw that all of the people inside the house was looking at us shocked and sad.

Carlos(M): Hola mi familia!

I smiled at them when I saw they're faces they thought it was a some sort of sick joke,they turn to my sisters and they said.

Milly,Maria:*giggles* Can't you tell who's the real one?

They said that at the same time and I heard a voice from the family said.

Julieta:*surprised* B-bruno... Are you J-joking us right now....?

Bruno: Uh.. Nope..! This is the real deal.

Camilo:*angryly* N-no!! This isn't Mirabel!

I looked at the angry person that had a chameleon of rauna..

Carlos(M): Camilo??

They were turn back abit when they heard me, I smiled at them and wave and say.

Carlos(M): Are you sure it's not me? Your Favorite prima?

Camilo: Your not! Mirabel is not you!

Milly: Weeellll... That's sad to hear..

Isabela: And what could you know?! Your just people cosplaying my deceased sister!

Maria: How about this? If we tell you what Mirabel wanted now and you tell us on what 'she' wanted to be BUT, it's only the people are below 30 or more. Okay?

They all looked at each other for a moment and nod,. I looked at my sisters and nod to each other and clap in delight.

Maria: Alright then~.! Let us start at the lowest age!

Milly: So? Which one of you people have the bottom age?

Someone coughed and we looked at the person who's like my height and yellow colored clothes.

Carlos: ( Is this the person who can understand animals?)

Milly: Wonderful! Tell us your full name and the thing that Mirabel had told you and will say if it came true.

We looked at the person who coughed as we smugly smirk and then he said.

Antonio: Uhm.. My name is Antonio Madrigal.. And what she told me if she got taller she would carry me in her back..

Carlos(M): Hmm. Tall?

Milly:*excitedly* Yes! Correct! 'she' got tall!

Antonio guy just perked up abit and I saw abit of a smile there, I smiled and clap.

Carlos(M): Next~

I said that and I saw Camilo whispering to the lady who shouted at us and she nod and Camilo told us.

Camilo:*skeptical* I-ill go last....

Maria: Understandable.. Who?

Next was a tall buff lady.

Luisa:.. Luisa Madrigal.. She said someday she'll be a parent..

Carlos(M): Yeah! 'She' did became a parent.!

She smiled and I made jazz hands meaning to who's next.

Then a lady in a red skirt raised her hand and look at us while we just smiled.

Carlos(M): Name?

Dolores:..... Dolores.. Dolores Madrigal, she told me that she would explore other countries if she can she would bring me some earmuffs.....

Milly: Hhmm?

Maria: Correct?

My siblings grinned and hugged each other and back away but their hands are still together.

Milly,Maria: Correct Dolores! 'She' explored other countries and bought you earmuffs! Next~

Isabela:*skeptical* I-isabela.. Madrigal.. She said to me that she'll be a fashion designer...

Carlos(M): Hmmm... Are you sure?

Isabela:..... Yes...

Milly: Now hold on, okay... Hmmmm.. I don't know...

We looked at each other and nodly giggle.

Maria: Bingo bango, right on the money! *giggles* How. What about you?

We looked at Camilo very serious but we just smile at them and they felt like they're gonna die.

C,M,M: Camilo Madrigal??? *chuckles*

Camilo:......... Mirabel said that he will never leave me.... He said he will became a boy if he can!! He wanted to be a boy while others didn't want it.... Mirabel told me he would be a boy!

Me and my sisters looked at them shocked that he said it completely to their heart... We looked at each other and we nod.

Carlos(M): Throw the wig and make up away/off, Maria.. Milly take off the make up... They said it..

The two nod at me and turn around while I looked back at the people while they were confuse and I clap my hands in delight.

Carlos(M): Congratulations Camilo! You've respected your primo's pronouns and you are *giggles* very right! He became a boy! And now we shall tell you who we really are.

Carlos(M): Hermanas? Take off!

I turn around and saw my sisters took off their make up and wig off while I heard a gasp at my behind, I turn my head around and shift back into me. They were surprised and confused that how can i shift?

Carlos: Hello. You all might be wondering... "how can you shapeshift? Are you a Madrigal?" and that answer is....

Then someone burst into the door and shouted.

Mirabel:*still in the rauna* They are my children you Madrigals!

Father came inside still in his rauna while we laughed at father and heard someone yelled.

Abuela: (surprised fools-a/n) And who are you this time?!

Mirabel: YOUR GIFTLESS DISGRACE..!!

I was turned back at this.. Father isn't that angry to someone if they really piss him off... We looked at the person who yelled and saw an old lady that looks no good for 85 years old.. We saw that all the people were shock and almost burst into tears when they heard that word.

Mɪʀᴀʙᴇʟ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I got angry at Abuela and questioning inside that how is she still alive. I walked up to my children and look at my family deadly.... Mostly at Abuela. And I notice they were crying and I smiled and said.

Mirabel: Hmm. *takes off the rauna and smiles* Hello the family Madrigal! Hola familia! Lovely to see you all healthy!

Isabela:*shocked* N-no... You... You were gone..!

Mirabel: And?? *chuckles* I thought you loved having me around. *sees Camilo* Oh Cami! You look grown up now!