I Made This Sh*t

Honestly when I was drawing, I draw another other AU..... Again....

This is the ruined AU

Explain:

-Isabela became the candle holder, mourns about Mirabel wanting her to come back to encanto. Doesn't want to admit that she misses her sister, a great leader and a supportive woman. Has a daughter name Bonita and her gift is teleportation.

-Mirabel left after the ruined proposal of Isabela. She had an agruement with Abuela AND Pepa, dispise Pepa but still cares for her. Mirabel wears a white bear mask with stitches on it. She's a hacker and a manipulater and a caretaker, had to cut her hair short so people in Encanto won't remember her hair. Has a necklace that confirms on what her emotions are.

That's all- jk. There's more.

This is the AU where Mirabel IS the twin sibling of Camilo

This is the AU where Mirabel IS the twin sibling of Camilo. Basically "Twin camilo AU"

Explain:

-Abuela Alma is the one who sacrifice to the soldiers. Abuelo Pedro is the candle holder in this AU. More pressure and anxiety to the family. Neglects Antonio for not having a gift, sometimes neglects Mirabel too. Mirabel's gift is shapeshift-cloning, they can clone their selves while using the gift to shift into anyone, unlike Camilo's gift, Mirabel can use the person they shifts powers/gift.

-Mirabel is the mature in the grandkids. Antonio is 12 in this AU and is in the J+A side and he has no gift, sadly. Mirabel's eyes are the same color as Pepa's, Mirabel wears a white dress and a red skirt and always puts a rauna on.

-Mirabel is always quite if they want to, Mirabel is slowly losing their identity but they draw their face before shifting into someone so they won't forgot what they look like. Mirabel has insomnia and anxiety but they know they have anxiety but not insomnia, doesn't wear glasses, always tired. Slowly harming theirselves in any way they can do.