Chapter 2

(*walking past you* ? *sees you* Oh my god! *looking at you* You look very pretty/beautiful/handsome. Wanna fake but feels real hug? *hugs you* Your quite chubby but I don't care! I still love you!)

Mɪʀᴀʙᴇʟ's pov:

I was making breakfast then I remembered something, I put my headsets on and wait. *THUD* *CLANG* *BANG* *THUD 2×*

There we go. I took my headset off and continued making their breakfast. After I was done, I put the food in their plates and me making coffee and sit down I waited for a second and say.

Mirabel: Children!! Time for breakfast!!

They all came running to the stairs while Carlos had to walk-run since his carrying Liu. I just drinked my coffee, the eating was normal until Carlos asked me.

Carlos: Dad is our magic creepy?

I coughed at my coffee and look at Carlos concern.

Mirabel:*cough* N-no! Why?? Did someone said that to you?

Carlos: Yeah.. Last Friday one of my classmates said to me that I look creepy and my magic..

Mirabel: Oh dear.. They just don't know about us. Plus today I want to tell you the story and its about your magics.

Milly: Tell the story papa!

Milo: Yeah! We want to know.

Mirabel: Okay hold on. *cough* So. Why you guys all have magic is not in my old country call it magic.

Maria: Then what do you all call it?

Mirabel: We all call it a 'gift'. All my family in that country has gifts that represents what they can do. There are 3 types of color that represents in my family.

Maria: What we're the colors papa?

Mirabel: My family has blue means loyal and responsible, and from my other family has yellow means kindness or chaotic, and the last one is green means mysterious and self-worthy.

Carlos: What were their 'gifts' papa?

Mirabel: My mother's gift has to cure someone by baking or cooking. My older sister has the gift to exchant flowers and plants, my second older sister has the gift of strength, and my father doesn't have one since he married my mother.

Milly: Cool! What about the yellow family?

Mirabel: Yellow family? *chuckles* Well my tia has the gift of controlling the weather just by her moods, my tio doesn't have one either, he married my tia, my older cousin has the gift of hearing anything, from there and to anywhere, Camilo you know them, right?

Carlos: Yeah their the ones that look like me?

Mirabel: Mhmm. Their gift is. Actually just like your Carlos.

Carlos:*gasp* So they can shapeshift too?

I nod.

Mirabel: And my younger cousin has the gift of understanding animals.

Milo: What about the green one?

Mirabel: My tio has the gift of knowing the future.

Maria: Are their gifts in their bodies?

Mirabel: Yes and no. Their gifts are from their bodies but they have a door to use their gifts.

Milly: So their gifts are born together in the doors of their house?

Mirabel: ONE house, Milly. My family lived in a one house that can fit all of us there.

Carlos: Do you have a gift too, papa?