Never Alone 3

Yibo was sitting on the dinning table completing his assignments. He had shifted over a month ago to Xiao Zhan's house. Their relationship was going on really smoothly.

Xiao Zhan hadn't opened his shop for over a month now. Ever since Yibo shifted to his house he couldn't go. He couldn't tell Yibo about his ability yet. Neither did he want to lie to Yibo. So he didn't go out at all.

Apart from that his relationship with Yibo was going very well. Yibo was really sweet. He was a bit quiet.But Zhan talked enough for the both of them. He was shy when it came to kisses and touches. But Zhan did not have a problem with that. Because Zhan knew that even if he didn't show it ,Yibo liked him back just as much. The way he was attentive towards him. The way he made sure he ate. The way he woke him up so he won't be late. When he called him when it was getting late . All of it showed that he cared for him. Zhan never knew how lonely he was until Yibo came into his life. Now he cannot imagine going back and not seeing Yibo with one his medical books on his lap waiting for him.

That's what he thought he would have seen when he opened the door but the sight that greeted him was completly different.

A woman was sitting on the couch bawling her eyes out while Yibo stood  in a corner awkwardly. As soon as Zhan came in, all the eyes turned to him. The woman immediately fell on his legs wailing out, " Please help me out. Please.....You have to help me. He won't let me live....Please. Please...."
The woman kept on crying. Yibo had gone inside.

Zhan helped the woman up and made her sit on the couch. He told her that he will get her some water. She nodded and he came inside.

Yibo was leaning against the kitchen island. Zhan came near him and stood beside him.
He began, " Yibo, I am sorry. I should've told you before. Its just that I was scared. You see, I can see ghosts so I used to help people. I wanted to tell you but I was scared. I-"

Zhan's rambling was cut off by Yibo.
"Can you help her? "
Zhan nodded.
" Then go help her. I'll wait here. "
Zhan nodded and again left wordlessly.

It has been quite some time since Zhan left. Yibo hadn't moved from his seat on the couch. He really loved Zhan. And he didn't wanted to leave him just like that. Anyway that lady just came here to ask him for help. Its not like he does something illegal. Right?

Zhan was walking back home. It took quite sometime to help the lady. Her husband wanted her to fulfill his last wish but she didn't. Hence he couldn't leave peacefully. Zhan told her his last wish and now he hopes she would fulfill it. However right now Zhan was worried about Yibo.

When he opened the door he saw Yibo sitting on the couch. He went and sat beside him. Yibo was a bit startled since he didn't saw him enter.
Yibo opened his mouth to say something but before he could say something Zhan spoke.
"Yibo I can see ghosts. I am not joking. I can really see them and hear them. So I used to help people whenever I can. I also have a small shop which I opened at night. I haven't gone since you shifted here and that's why she came here. I am sorry I wanted to tell it to you. But I was just too insecure about it. "

After learning about the truth Yibo fell back on the couch.
He said, "That's it ? I literally thought you were in some mafia or something."
Zhan frowned a little and said, "But I told you this before going out."

"Really ? Actually I didn't hear anything. That lady just came in here and begged me to help her. She was telling me that only you can help you. It really seemed like that. "

Zhan chuckled and said, " You read a lot of books. "
After a pause he said, " Thanks Yibo for understanding me. I thought you would leave me too. "

"Why would you think that. Zhan I really like you. I-I-I love you. And I would not leave you like that. "

Zhan hugged Yibo tight.
"I love you too Yibo. "

After separating a bit, Yibo said, "Zhan, you don't need to stop your shop for me. You can still...you know ....help others. Actually you should help others. Promise me that you will always help them. "

" Yes I promise.  I will do just as you say. You too promise me that you will never leave me alone. "

" Yes I promise you that I will never leave you alone. "

" I Love you Yibo. "

" I love you too Zhan. "

The END.