0 : How it all started

Varlette Kingdom is known for its four gods; fire, water, wind and earth.They are the major gods and we also have the minors too; The gods who are the combinations of two gods.

They are Ice, wood, lava, sand etc.

Major gods were the ones who created and gave life to the world and although the minors are stronger than them they are still ancient superiors, born from nothing but a vast void while minors are their children.

Water and Wind for example, they gave birth to a new god, Ice God.

Among the other minor gods, the Ice god had more influence in the Varlette Kingdom.He could manifest Ice into water and is immuned to wind; truly powerful if you ask me.But he is picky for the holder of his amazing power.

And because of this, Ice holders are rare and those who are blessed will suddenly dissapear only leaving black matter behind so Ice holders are treated with utmost care and security.

In this Kingdom every childborn is blessed with a god's power and they are called [ holders ] they can be blessed by a major god or a minor god but a very few had been selected by the almighty Ice god.

Amongst the users of fire holders the Varlette Royalty is known for their great capability and compatibility with the Fire god's power. Some Fire holders burn their skins in their first times but Varlette had proved to everyone that they are superior when fire magic is involved.

The Fire god is the superior/leader of major gods believed to personally visit her next holders in their dreams to bless them.And she had continously blessed the royal family and this power became their legacy.

Who would have thought that one day a prince without a blessing of the fire god would be born.

Behold Prince Sejin Varlette, a royal member; the first child. On his debut day he was crowned as the next king, even if he wasn't blessed by the Fire God the people accepted him.

He had everything you could dream of: piety, gold, jewelries and the crown.

But all of it was stolen away from him.

A new prince was born with a high affiliation with the Fire god and maybe someday will take the fire god's superior seat. His crown was taken and given to his younger brother ─Kalev.

His friends abandoned him for his brother, his room given to his brother, and his parents love taken by his brother.

He blackened.

His kindness, his grace, his love ─all of it, was stripped off from him. All of it just because of his brother.

As days goes by, months that finally became years, no one remembered their first prince because he was outshined by his brother.He was abandoned ─abandoned by his loved ones, his people, his own kingdom.

"You have suffered enough, my child, I will grant your wish however you should know the danger coming after you."

And with this message comes his awakening ─an Ice Holder personally blessed by the Ice God.

The moon shined brighter than any nights as the god visited him in his garden. He cradled the six years old child in his embraced, lulling sejin to sleep; the ice god pleaded mercy for this child as he will change what's become.

The six year old sejin was unaware of this magic, the cold was the only thing that accompanied him in his darkest. The ice god came to love the sweet spoken child as he would come down from his abode just to visit sejin.

The ice god continued to visit him 'till he was ten, continuing to teach him the control of his magic.

Sejin forgot his loneliness but this four years of happiness shall come to an end.

An assasination attempt to the king's second child brought panicked to the kingdom, their future king─ no, this isn't about kalev, right?

The innocent ten year old child faced the beginning of his torment. He was taken away; away from his people, and with his disappearance appeared a black smoke.

Seven years later where the main storyline of the game begins; he appeared again not as the kind prince everyone remembered but a ruthless villain everyone blames.

Upon his apperance came his parents asking for his forgiveness but he had long forgotten such identity, he's still sejin but not the sejin they knew but the sejin created by his seven years of torment, their kind prince─ that lost his innocence long ago.

His haggard look and tired eyes accompanied by eyebags brought concern to his parents but because of guilt they had not attempted to save their child again.

What a pity.

Maybe a little push would have made him open up about what happened but they did not reach to him again.

He had his hopes up. No one came to check on his conditions, he is slowly losing himself.

The 'another soul' in him started to take control of his body and he let it.

He started to stray from the white path and continued to walk on the dark path ahead of him, his last string of faith tied itself around his heart, squeezing whenever he felt pain.

With a promised revenge of torture, he took on his villainy path.

His name alone brought people unexplainable fear, his brother became his enemy, their unexistent bond made their fight bloody. As he look in his brother's eyes, he saw himself; eyes of someone who can't be pulled away from the dark path, eyes that were colder than his magic, eyes that twinkled with innocence then, now corrupted by violence.

What a pity.

The gods watched his death with pity and blame but they know themselves they did nothing but watch. The ice god cried solid tears as he mourned for his favorite human. He pleaded mercy again, wishing that the sweet innocent child will have a life where he finds his happy ending.

"This child had been through worst, seen worst and experienced worst. He became the misery of himself and his people, he was deprived of love and affection. He became the villain of this world's people, my dear affection, may you find your happiness in your next string of life." ━ ice god.

This game has been released on xx-xx-xx and the game's features attracted many players.They could play any role and even read the backstory of their character before the main storyline begins.

They could be the crown prince, the genius rival of the crown prince, the crownprince's knight, or even a bystander.

Every character had their own story and everyone had read every one of them but a very few read the Villain's story as it was not interesting enough for them for the villain is only a stepping stone for the character to shine their glorious victory.

Even in this game, no one tried to understand sejin ha?

What...a pity.

COMMENCING THE START OF THE BEGINNING..

World administry system shall send a soul into this collapsing fate, may they end with satisfactory results and bring joy to our creator.