If you read this,

You'll actually know what's the announcement is about.

Sitter around a long conference table, the author and her written characters sat on the empty chairs accompanied by it, but the author was sitting in a chair at the end of the table. The atmosphere was gloomy as if someone just died.

The Lucasta twins and Ymmanuel sat at Sejin's right and Kastein and Kalev to his left. Aries and Cain stood two steps behind them.

"You can sit..", the author bashfully gesture the two standing firm servants, loyal to only the first prince only.

They actively ignored the presence of the author.

Author: they're really not giving me any face..!

These people were located at the right side of the author, and on the other side of the table, which is the author's left, sat :

Dawn and Third.

"This is a special assembly. Where are the others?"

The author cuss the absence of the other characters whilst asking about their whereabouts. Third glanced at her with an annoyed glint in his pair of ocean eyes.

"They said it would be boring."

"Wha—"

"Let's start," Sejin's voice bounced on the walls of the room effectively silencing out everyone with his irritated tone.

The author cleared her throat, avoiding Sejin's boys who were glaring at her openly. I have to make this quick TvT..

"Ehem!"

"Okay, this book will be on hold."

A silence corrupted the atmosphere in the room. The author avoided everyone's look afraid that those piercing gazes would kill her and then st. Peter would spring out of thin air and deliver her to the after-life.

"Let me explain..."

The characters nodded with raised brows.

"Well, I wouldn't be able to update for a while because my schedule is gonna be and currently hectic since the start of September and I really can't go on like this: sleeping late and getting up early, is gonna kill me someday.."

She explained in one breath.

"So?"

"When are you gonna update?"

"And what's so important more than us?"

The author shrinked back to her seat with a sacred face. She wished that these characters weren't brought to life by each of her attitude.

Her children are disrespecting her now😭

"I-im p-... planning to update when all my schedules are finally organized, hopefully by the third week of this month. And I am currently signing under a company hehe"

The author smiled in embarrassment when everyone sat still for a while and then applaud of her first achievement. They were happy for her but what about their readers?

"Then what's gonna happen to us after you signed?"

The author bit her lip with a thoughtful look and her eyes stuttered for a moment,

"Well, I will ask the editor if I could still update here while doing the same to the other platform whilst the other is a chapter/s  ahead.."

Everyone nodded in understanding before breaking out into smiles, each of which were mixed with hidden intentions.

"Yes?"

The author was not born yesterday, she knew her children like the back of her head and the mole on her back.

"Don't abandon us.."

"Or we're gonna pull you inside this novel just like those system oriented novels.."

"You're really gonna transmigrate like me.."

"I don't care just don't forget my salary."

"It's gonna be a long vacation...."

"Let's go the beach!!"

"That's good, I could drown you then.."

What?

The author sweater profusely when she heard the lowkey statements and declarations of their threats.

Please wait for the update. Hehe, there will be tons of it soon, after I arranged my schedule:>>

Thank you for your understanding!