14 : The Lust I

Sejin and Akira maneuvered their way in the empty hallway to their class. Akira's eyes swept over the distracted figure of the prince and to their interlocked hands.

He had been informed that the young prince was allergic to touches labelling it as a dirty specimen, which he was curious about.

'Looks like his said allergy was nothing but false'

Akira thought in disdain, his eyes cast over the unsuspecting figure with displeasure. Dishonesty had always been his pet peeve.

He hated falsehood.

The mere thought of lying sends a bad taste into his mouth. It was unpleasant to say the least.

Until a mischievous thought played in his mind. His hands tightly clutched Sejin's, skin touching and gliding..

'That should satisfy my curiosity'

"You are late."

Sejin and Akira stood outside the open doors of their classroom, their professor examined them with dissatisfaction swimming in his eyes. Akira sporting a childish grin and Sejin blankly looking ahead without much thought at the person beside him.

The Professor scowl before gesturing them to come in. Akira proceeded to drag him to their seats.

'Asshole..'

Sejin thought before his eyes swept the row they will be sitting on and, shock stilled him for a moment because right there sat the other main characters of the game.

Ymmanuel Coleman.

'He's scowling at me'

Jane Lucasta

'He's smirking at me'

Sasha Delestria

'Atleast she's smiling'

The four main characters of the game was a force to be reckoned with, they played a pivotal role in dragging many empires to their knees as well as the untimely death of Sejin.

And with the backing of the Prince, the four of them were unrestrained when it comes to underhanded strategies in wars.

They quite made a very disturbing rumor about themselves.

However that was three years from now, they are not that bunch of fools yet.

Sensing my uneasiness, Akira rubbed my palm, the warmth of his hands bringing tranquility back to my nerves.

"The wild little rose is shy.."

A teasing voice interrupted said equilibrium and Sejin snapped his head towards Jane's playful smirk which he ignored and sat on the seat that Akira gestured him to.

Between the twins, I think that Akira will become my favourite twin soon. Wrong guess for him, that is.

Ymmanuel then stated,

"Yeah, A rose that's about to die."

"If I'm a rose that's about to die then you're a pest that has been eating my stems.."

I replied with a 'kind' smile to his own mocking smirk, and a silent 'oohhh' was heard beside us.

"Biting back, are we now?"

He said before pinching my thigh making me flinch back gaining the attention of the students in front of us. I bow a silent apology and turned to the smirking Ymannuel.

Sejin's thigh burned with pain,

"Motherfucker."

Ymmanuel seems taken aback before barking back at him,