6 : The rumors

The next day,

Rumors about the comeback of the first prince spread around the Kingdom, some welcomed it positively while others were negative about it.

When the nobles heard about it they immediately asked for an audience with the King.

And the Royal Palace became relatively busy, the king's advisors also asked for an explanation, they were displeased when they heard about it, if the prince is really back that just means the throne is not safe anymore.

sejin: which is bullshit. 〢

While all of this was happening today, Sejin was spending his sole time in peace.

Yesterday dawn,

Sejin went straight to his new 'house'─ relatively speaking, the estate he got from his mother and didn't dilly dally for a walk but instead headed straight to the bathroom to wash/scratch his skin almost turning it red, to, as he says; take the germs off his porcelain skin.

After he woke up the first thing he saw was levi's ugly face and he accidentally slapped him across the face which he will never be sorry about.

Levi reprimanded him for an hou which he ignored with a roll of his eyes. After breakfast, he decided that his second day should be spent in peace.

So here he is, relaxing in his humongous manor with a passive face. He had predicted that the rumor should have escalated now. Nobles will be flocking in the palace wanting for an audience with his father.

He was roaming around his estate with Aries following behind him and a lazy levi laid on top his bedhead. He thanked his mother again internally for giving him such a magnificent estate.

However, no matter how magnificent the estate was he still wants to make some changes in it as it reminds him so much of the royal palace bEcAuSE almost everything is painted in red!

oh how much he hates that color...

'Even my hair is red...'

Then he abruptly stopped when he saw multiple portraits and lanscapes hanged on the wall. He saw a painting of one of the famous painters in Rafael, Diovani Arnaizs.

His painting was a portrait of a man wearing a veil hiding his eyes and beside him was a prince with deep pair of red eyes looking at the man with fondness.

He glanced at the title below.

Beloved.

Then he turned his sight to the one beside it. A portrait painting of a tree with fruits bearing of red and gold. The tree was surrounded by trees, and a red sunray cast upon the said tree in the middle of what seemed to be a forest.

Two mystique.

"Do you know the story behind this captivating painting?"

He carefully traced the painting giggling when he touched rhe rough texture as if the painter wanted the apples to appear more realistic.

"Yes, two apples, gold represents good and red is evil, it is depicted from one of the Kingdom's history though others said its merely a myth."

Aries replied with an interesting glint resting behind his gaze.

"Oh? Do tell..", Sejin turned to his butler with interest.

"Long ago, the kingdom of Rafael from the western continent faced their judgement as the goddess of their land died and her son longed for revenge thus she proclaimed her last prophecy, and our supreme god just happens to be her sibling thus he broke the balance of good and evil to aid the chosen one. The bridge of good and evil gave birth to dominant beasts and demons, and the bridge of good gave birth to mythical beasts and angels.", Aries began.