HOMECOMING

I AM THE WORST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE FREAKIN WORLD. FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT ARE STILL READING THIS, YOU'RE AMAZING. This chapter is dedicated to pres_11. Your comments made my day, Presley. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Hope you like this chapter.

(I listened to Chasing Cars on repeat while writing this)

TESSA POV

Going Homecoming shopping with Cecily was like getting prepped for an Oscars red carpet appearance. She made me try on over 25 dresses, and I liked none of them. Finally, she shooed me away and told me to look for one that I liked, and yelled at me to not look at the price tags. And then she added later that she was an amazing haggler, and that she'd pay for anything I couldn't pay for.

I looked and looked and looked, before finding one at the end of the rack, and pulling it off the metal bar. It was silver, floor length, and absolutely beautiful. I tried it on, went outside, and Cecily's face lit up like a lightbulb. "Jesus fuck(a.n. Started With a Lie reference) you look amazing. I found the perfect shoes f-" "I am not wearing anything more 3 inches." I cut her off. "What about four? Please?" I looked at the shoes she had gotten, and... well they were perfect. So, after a long few seconds of very vigorous thought, I gave in. But I'm bringing sandals just in case.

Will still hasn't asked me, and I'm starting to worry. I mean, what if he really meant what he said, and he's going to ask Jessamine, or something? Seriously, I don't know what to expect right now. There go my insecurities, all over again

At school on Monday, I was getting dirty looks from a bunch of people(alright, girls), and I had no idea why. Though, my confusion was cleared at the end of the hall. Will was standing with a bouquet of tulips (because I told him three weeks ago that I don't like roses- he remembered!), and a poster that read It'd be Gray't if you came with me to Homecoming! It was unbelievably cheesy, but I just about melted into a puddle of butter right there. My last name being Gray, he turned it into a pun.

I don't give a damn about who's watching, I ran right into his arms and kissed him, hard. He grinned against my lips, and pulled away. "So, is that a yes?" he asked. "Yes, yes, yes, of course," I said.

When the day rolled around, I was so nervous, I could barely get out of bed. Well, that's a daily thing. I just.... Get out of bed, I told myself. Groaning, I rolled out of my comforter, onto the floor, and got up, rubbing my face, changed, brushed my teeth, and walked out the door, and right into a body. Warm hands wrapped around my waist, steadying me, and I looked up into the bluest eyes I've ever seen. "Sorry." I said. "You can run into me anytime, any day, anywhere" Will said. I froze, not knowing what to say "I.. I'm Tessa," I stammered, mentally face palming. God damn, what am I supposed to say in front of this god? Will laughed. Oh, shit, did I say that out loud? "I'll let you get ready, Cecily is probably waiting for me," was all he said. This is why I like this boy.

I opened the door, ran downstairs, caught at Will's hand as he was just leaving, and kissed him. He looked startled at first, nearly pulling away, but then realized what was happening. His lips parted, and he fought for dominance as I gave in nearly instantly. I moaned softly, and the sound seemed to set him off. He lifted me onto the counter, the kiss becoming hungry, lustful, and all things utterly delicious. A few seconds later, his shirt was somehow off-which I am not complaining about, by the way- and all elements of innocence had disappeared from the kiss. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss ever further, making me disappear into a blissful-HONK! "WILL, GET YOUR BLOODY ASS OUT TO THE CAR, BEFORE I COME IN THERE TO DRAG YOU OUT AFTER BEATING YOU INTO A PULP!" Cecily yelled. Suffice to say, I didn't kiss him again that day.

The day of homecoming came faster than I expected. I put on the dress, and slipped into the outrageous shoes Cecily bought me. She came in, and stopped short. "You look like the chili Dez made in Austin and Ally. Hotter than the sun." Half an hour later, my makeup was done, and Cecily had her dress on. I checked my phone, and saw that I had 2 texts from Will. Can't wait to see you ;) and OMFG Cecily's going with Gabriel, isn't she. Do you think there's a point in telling her to stay away from him? I smiled inwardly, texting him back I don't think so. Ur picking us up at 7 right? He replied almost instantly- Yeah, I can't wait to see you. Be prepared to swoon at my finery.(a.n. if you're a true TID fan, you should recognize this. If not...)

Cecily and I walked out the door, and Will's face is one I will never forget. His jaw nearly unhinged as he stared at me. "God damn, you look..." he trailed off. And me? Well I couldn't form words at his perfection. The things boys in suits do to me.

We got in the car, Will stealing glances at me in the rearview. We picked up Gabriel, and the tension in the car was unbearable.