Moving

Tessa Gray had never moved houses in her life. So when she had to move from New York to London, England, her thoughts of what London would be like had been blocked by worry. Her aeroplane-apparently they called them aeroplanes here.... had just landed. She had begun to think English people were a bit odd. She stepped out the airport with her brother, Nate. He had a bit of a gambling/drinking problem, but he was usually fine.

        She arrived at her flat( though she secretly agreed with her brother to keep calling it an apartment) and begun to unpack. Then, voices came from their next-door neighbor's house. They were, of course, British. If there was one thing she liked about England, it was those damn accents. She had always wanted something other than an American accent, for some reason.

       The voices matched to three people she had immediate judgements about. And some damn good ones too. Her eyes zoned in on a boy who looked about her age, with jet black, slightly curly hair that was mussed in an adorable way. But what really made her stare was his eyes. The blue of them startled her. It was nearly a cerulean blue. No, midnight blue. The color of the sky and sea. Though the sky in England always seemed overcast. She kept looking at them when--

" Do stop staring, I know I'm gorgeous, but you dont have to stare." he said arrogantly. Her thoughts stopped abruptly and she automatically began to hate him.

        " Oh, William, do shut up." someone said. Tessa's eyes whippped to where the voice came from. A silver boy stared back at her. And when she thought silver, she meant silver. His hair was silver, even his eyes were silver. And he was nearly as handsome as Will. She liked him immediatly. "My name is Jem. This here is Cecily, Will's sister."

        She looked over at the girl, who looked like female version of Will. She really was gorgeous. Her midnight hair matched Will's, and her eyes were a beautiful shade of violet-blue. She smiled at Jem. He smiled back.