School (again)

A.N. HOLY CANOODLES IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN 3 MONTHS IM SO SORRY I JUST GOT SO CAUGHT UP IN THE AMAZINGNESS OF OTHER WATTPAD BOOKS A.K.A. TBBG, TBBH, CHASING RED, TBBSMB, TPD, I bet half of you dont know what these acronyms stand for, but who cares. IM SORRY THE UPDATES WILL BE ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS ISH FROM NOW ON. EEK SELF PROMO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY UNLIKELY

WILL POV

        I can't believe I made Tessa cut herself. I'm such an idiot. And after what Jessamine did at school, I seriously won't leave her side. No matter whatever the hell happens. I couldn't live with myself if she got hurt anymore than she has already. God damn me, I'm such an idiot. How many times have I said that? One more won't hurt. I'm such an idiot. Jesus, I'm getting soft. How the hell is one girl doing this to me? I don't even know why... 

        During lunch, I saw Gabriel and Cecily laughing. She smiled at him, the smile that she usually only gave me or Jem. That made me mad. My sister, with a Lightwood? That could not happen. I wouldn't let it. But what if he's really trying to make her happy? the voice in the back of my head said. Screw that! NO sister of mine is going to stay anywhere near one of them. 

        Why, might you ask, do I hate the Lightwood family so much? The answer is simple. I've tried to ruin Gabriel's life about half as many times as he's tried(and failed, mind you) to ruin mine. Exhibit A: His sister Tatiana. When we were about 12, she had the most enormous crush on me. And it was the kind of crush where she would write Mrs.   all over her diary. She even wrote a poem about my eyes! Her birthday was coming up, so, being Will Herondale, I stole that diary, went onto the stage during dinner, and read the poem out loud. Tatiana ran out in tears, and Gabriel, red as a Maraschino cherry, and that's red, hopped up onto the stage, and failed miserably at strangling me. 

        In the midst of it all, I naturally fought back. And it resulted in me, completely uninjured, and Gabriel, oh Gabriel, with a broken arm. It was one of the most delightful days of my life!

        Many times after that, he tried to get back at me for what I did. Though, I don't really see what was wrong with it! She was the one who wrote it! If I wrote a poem for someone I fancied, I would be volunteering to read it myself, and see if the person it was written for liked me back. If they did, then great! If they didn't, then-wait, who would turn me down? No one. So, in my case, you don't have to worry. 

I guess Tessa was right. My ego is bigger than Jupiter. 

But, that's besides the point. 

TESSA POV

        How many times has Will apologized, you ask? Well, let me see...about 57. I seriously don't understand why a petty cut has got him in such as fuss over me. He literally won't let me out of his sight, by changing a couple of his classes, walking me to my locker, waiting for me to get my stuff, then dragging me to his locker and making me wait for him

        Jessamine hasn't been to school lately. Some say she got suspended, but the majority have agreed that she got an STD. I honestly believe the latter.

        When I get home, and am in my room, I still don't get privacy, because of the countless times when I drop something, and Will runs immediately to this window, hollering at me, asking if I'm injured. It's quite sweet, really. Though that boy has the hearing of a bat, I tell you. I dropped my phone, a daily occurence, on the carpet. Another lecture, telling me how I should never put my phone near the edge of the table. He climbed through the window, at about 10:30, turning off all the lights, because lights on would attract burglars.  Eventually, though, he climbed into bed next to me, and we just slept.

        In the morning, I woke up to the sound of my obnoxious alarm, with Will's arm wrapped around my waist. I reluctantly removed it, and rolled out of bed. I changed into black jeans, an All Time Low tank, white Vans, and a gray zip up jacket. Walking back into my room, I shook Will awake, shooed him through the window, and into his room. 

Sneak peek of next chapter: HOMECOMING, PEEPS. And something rare happens. A major conflict. Between who, might you ask? Dedication goes to whoever guesses correctly! COMMENT AWAY, PEOPLE. I'll update when there's a right answer.