House

TESSA POV

Ever since I moved in, it's been awesome. Will's family is really nice. And now that I found out that Jessamine was the reason Will said the things he did, I've gone back to liking him a lot. No, I still liked him after what he said, and that's what got me confused. He is nearly just like me.

WILL POV

"Tess", I said.

"Yeah?", she replied.

"No, it's nothing, I just wanted to say your name is all.", I said.

"Will?" she said, nervously.

"Mhmm?" I said, distracted.

"Just wanted to say your name is all.", she said, smiling. I put my arms around her waist, and leaned down to press my lips against hers. The kiss deepened, as she slanted her head and her lips parted.

"Hey, Wi-", Jem said, shocked. "Oh... OH sorry I didn't know that I was interrupting anything sorry wow okay yeah sorry I'm gonna go." he said, really fast.

"That was embarrasing.", she said, blushing. It was adorable.

School started again, and I swore I wouldn't leave Tessa's side. I held her hand in the hall, and sat next to her in class- that was obvious. After lunch, there was no note on her locker.

"Will, I'm going to go use the bathroom. You can't come with me to do that." she said.

"But I don't wanna leave you alone." I said, worried.

"Will, I can go to the bathroom alone." she said. "Okay, but scream if something happens, and I'll come after you, bathroom or not." I said.

TESSA POV

Jesus Christ, I thought, as I walked toward the bathroom. Maybe Will really does love me. When I got the the bathroom- safely, mind you- I got into the stall, did my business, stepped out, and was drenched with rotten milk. I did what Will told me to, and screamed as loud as I could. "Tessa! Tess, where are you!" Will shouted. I could hear the fear in his voice. "In here!" I screamed. Jessamine ran away, just before Will barreled into the bathroom, took one look at me and kissed me, not caring about the rotten milk or anyone who might walk into the bathroom. "Tess, you're never leaving my side." he said, leaning his forehead against mine. "I-it was J-jessamine.", I stuttered, tears running down my cheeks. I can't cry, I thought. But then I realized it was Will looking at me, and it didn't matter. He didn't care. "Tess, I love you." he said, out of the blue. "You don't have to say it back, I-i just wanted you to kn-" "Will, I love you too. But I just couldn't find the right time to say it." I said. BEEEEPPP. The bell rang, and we left.

When we got to Will's house, Cecily greeted us happily. During dinner, I was cutting a turkey, and Will accidentally shifted the tablecloth,and I cut myself. It was bleeding a lot, but I insisted it was okay. Will got up and led me to the living room, and wrapped my hand. Then, he brought it to his lips and kissed it. His blue eyes shone brighter than I had ever remembered they had, and my hand still tingled where he had kissed it when we got back to the table.