Season 2 Bio

Name: L/n F/nAge: 17-18 Height: 178 cmHair Colour: Your ChoiceEye Colour: Your Choice

Name: L/n F/n
Age: 17-18
Height: 178 cm
Hair Colour: Your Choice
Eye Colour: Your Choice

Personality: Chill, Smart, A Bit Lazy lately, Honestly Rude, Doesn't care much, Sometimes Curious, A Joker.

Hobbies: Listening to music, Relax and sleeping.

Likes: Fuutarou, The Quints, Music, The Author, Shuurakuen Syndicate Gang and his bed.

Dislikes: Liars, Rude people, taking orders, Anyone who disturbs him on his personal business, Study and Exams, Enemy Gang members.

Affiliation:
> Asahiyama Highschool Student
> One of the Tutors of the Quints
> Founder & Leader of the Shuurakuen Syndicate Gang

Season 2 Y/n. Let's just say he has improved much. He goes out regularly. Led a powerful Gang in his own home city. Met up with the Yakuza and got a bike as a gift.. Oh, and he's Ichika's crush, Nino's Prince Charming and Itsuki or Meatbun's best friend/Almost boyfriend. His laziness has been increasely less. Did i say increase or decrease? Ah whatever. He's now trying to figure out who is the girl he met 5 years ago.

In Season 2, He'll be graduating to his third year. Alongside with the others.

Also, the next chapter is in the month of April. So, yeah. Just.. Handing out details of the story.. Anyway, let's go to me.

Name: Shiraga ArenAge: 18Height: 178 cmHair Colour: Mostly Grey, a hint of white

Name: Shiraga Aren
Age: 18
Height: 178 cm
Hair Colour: Mostly Grey, a hint of white. (Formely All White)
Eye Colour: Grayish White on the left. Red on the right

Personality: Calm, Honest, Kind and Caring. And also Lazy.

Hobbies: Playing games, Listening to Music and Breaking the 4th Wall (Not much really)

Likes: Y/n, Fuutarou, The Quints, Common people like him, Nice people, Shuurakuen Syndicate Gang.

Dislikes: Exams, Studying, Society, Rude people and Enemy Gang Members.

Affiliation:

> The Author's Character
> Asahiyama Highschool student
> Miku's Classmate and Close friend
> Co-founder and Leader of the Shuurakuen Syndicate Gang.

Now, you may be thinking. "What is there to add about yourself?" Bitch, i have character development too! Same Y/n, trying to figure out who's the girl he met 5 years ago which you know who it is. Anyway, here's a fact. I'm still 17 in this world cause I'm born in the May 17th. Basically I'm the youngest.

Oh did i forgot to mention Y/n is just a day younger than Fuutarou? So, April 16 is his birthday. Why am i telling this? Cause for plot.. What else am i gonna say?

I think that's it. So... Yeah.. Just.. Scroll down.. Don't mind this..

Yeah..

Yep..

Just.. Keep scrolling down..

Just scroll down

This is awkward..

Keep scrolling.. You'll reach it.

Wow, this is long..

That's what she said.

Hey, there's actually something down there...

You're near it.. Just keep scrolling down.

Almost there.

Get Rick Rolled, bitch. XD