Happy Birthday 🍋

⚠ This chapter has Sexual Content, Extreme Swearing and Blood. If you're under 17+, i recommend to skip to the next chapter ⚠

Aren: What's the point of warnings when they're gonna read it anyway? Plus i knew Sex since i was 10 years old. And Hentai at 12 years old. I wasn't a innocent child bruh.

[Bedroom]

Y/n's POV

Nino: Mhhmm..

I can't believe it.. I'm actually making out with Nino. And she offered her body to me.

Her sweet tongue intertwines with mine. My arm was pulling her waist closer.

My body went automatic. I couldn't control myself and i went on top of her while we both were kissing.

I can feel my member starting to get erect. My other hand suddenly twitches and starts to touch her body. I start to caress her hair with my other hand while the other was feeling her soft body and then towards her thighs.

We both separated our lips and opened our eyes. I can see her tears coming out.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Nino: Hm hmm.. It's nothing. I'm just happy that we're actually doing this. *smiles*

She then starts to get up and i followed. Then, she starts to take her top off. She's not wearing a bra and i can her exposed breasts. She saw me staring at them and covers them.

Nino: Don't stare at them.. *blushes*

Y/n: Sorry.. It's just that.. They're beautiful.. *blushes*

Nino: Really?

Y/n: It's kind of embarrassing to say that..

Nino: It's fine.. You can look.

Then, she removes her arms and shows her breast at me. My hand automatically starts to cup her right breast and she moans.

Nino: Ah.. N-n-kun..

Then, i start to grope it. She starts moans. It's kinda hot though.

Nino: Take off your clothes..

I listened and start to strip off my top and threw it to the side. Then, my pants. While i was stripping, she took off her pants and i realized that she wasn't wearing anything. She was fully naked infront of me. I looked down and saw her tight cunt.

I took off my pants and my boxers were left. My erected member was poking out.

She was surprised of the size.

Nino: It's so big..

She then starts to touch it. It sent a jolt of electricity throughout my body.

Y/n: Ooh.. That surprised me.

Then, i start to remove my boxers and my cock went straight up. Nino looked at it with widen eyes and starts to gently grab it.

Y/n: Ah.. Nino..

Nino: Does it hurt?

Y/n: No.. Just.. Ticklish..

Nino: What should i do?

Y/n: Just stroke it..

Nino: Like this?

Then, she gently strokes me cock back and forth.

Y/n: Ahh.. Yes.. That's it..

I can feel pleasure as she strokes my cock repeatly.

Nino: Can i go faster?