"Hanging out" 🍋

[L/n Residence]

Y/n's POV

And... I'm now being jerked off. Literally. By Nino. While Itsuki is kissing me in the mouth. And also, I'm in the bathroom with them.

Yes, we're having sex in the bathroom. Yes, we're naked. The water is running smoothly though.

I couldn't refuse because Nino won't stop complaining why i shouldn't be in the bathroom with them, and Itsuki is just going along but whatever. Nino is sucking my dick now.

Nino: *slurps*

It's so good. Her mouth is sucking every inch of my hard dick, while she's at it, I'm currently fingering Itsuki's pussy while we're kissing. She moans so cute that it makes me excited.

We've been doing this for like.. 10 minutes.. I think. I don't know, i wasn't counting with my mind is just filled with them both only. They switched turns every 3 minutes or so, and they both kept satisfying me.

And the last, they both were sucking on my dick, first it was Nino sucking it while Itsuki was sucking one of my balls. God, it's so good. They switched every about 2 minutes or so.

My mind was racing, in fact, we're not stopping yet, cause this is gonna continue in my bedroom.

Few minutes later, i felt my climax reaching.

Y/n: You two.. I'm about to..

Nino: Do it..

Itsuki: Cover us with your cum..

They then prepared themselves, their took out their tongues out.

Then, my dick squirted cum all over their faces. Some of them even land on their tongues. It's so hot. I kept cumming on them. They were spilled all over their faces and on their chests. I made a huge mess on them but they actually liked it.

Y/n: It's all over you..

Nino: Even better..

Itsuki: Let me clean that off you..

Itsuki then began to lick leftover cum on me, Nino licks the other side while Itsuki licked the other. They're giving me so much pleasure for me.

Then, they stopped.

Itsuki: There.. All clean.

Y/n: Tha.. Thanks..

Nino: Now for the second part.

Y/n: What? Oh..

Nino then stands up and turns around. She then bends down and her ass was infront of me.

Nino: Pick one.

She's offering me a choice??

Her pussy was so wet that i kinda want to put it inside now, but then, her asshole looks so tight that i wanna spread it more. My lust began to take over my mind.

I couldn't choose. So i just went to insert my still hard dick inside her wet vagina and it kinda surprised her.

Nino: AHHH! N/n-kun.. You didn't warn me..

Y/n: Sorry..

Nino: I-it's fine.. You chose that so.. Go ahead..

I began to thrust inside her slowly but deeply. I reached her womb though, I'm surprised she's not complaining that it hurts or anything. Meanwhile, Itsuki is fingering herself beside me.

Moments later, i began to hump faster and Nino moans louder.

Nino: AHH.. AHH.. AHHH..

Nino: N/n-kun.. I love you..