War Zone (SS VS RB)

<~April 14th~>

6:29 pm

Yatomi City

Kintetsu-Yatomi Station

No one's POV

A normal evening for the Yatomi residents who were waiting for the train.

F Student: The train is really late, huh?

M Student: Y-yeah..

They went silent the male student decides to speak.

M Student: Rika-san.

F Student: Yeah?

M Student: I wanna tell you something..

F Student: What is it?

M Student: I.. I like..

Then, the train arrives. But somethings different. There are a lot of people wearing the same greyish white clothing inside the train. One in particular had a white mask on with black battered textures.

The doors slide opened and the whole crowd got off the train.

The people were intimidated by the large group led by the masked man.

M Student: It's.. The Shuurakuen Syndicate..

F Student: Eh? What? What's going on??

Man: It's an army..

The masked man approuches the student couple.

God of War: Oh.. Were we interrupting something?

M Student: N-no..

God of War: I see.. I think your train was delayed because of us. My apologies. Now, excuse us.

The masked man then walks pass them and his followers followed him.

Y/n's POV

We arrived at Yatomi station. Took us an hour long to arrive on train. We got out of it and walked out of the station.

Y/n: Start raising havoc in this city. Plant our flags, Spray our colours. Tell this city and it's residents, "The Shuurakuen Syndicate was here". Go.

Shuu Captain: IKUZO!!!

Shuu: RRRRAAAAAA!!!!!

My men all scattered around the city. A bunch of my members brought spray cans and start to spray our colours and our names. Some even brought flags. Even a big one for good measure.

I brought a total of 5 divisions with me. A total of 500 members. Now raising havoc in the city. Urging for the Road Boys to come out.

I want their leader's head.

Timeskip

It's been an hour since we arrived. We met up with about 10 members but did not give much resistance. Instead, they ran away when i punched their friend out cold and they were terrified. I realized that these guys were middle-schoolers. We had a hard time to find the highschoolers or the adults.