Ch 6 [Demonic Evolution]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was close to the afternoon and i was going to talk to Akame about that deal she mentioned when i first found out she was a Succubus, she told me that she forgot so i'm gonna have to remind her about it.

Tatsumi:"Akame, about the deal you mentioned a couple night's ago."

Akame:"W-What are you talking about? Y-You said it was nothing after all."

Tatsumi:"You know? The demonic power and all that jazz."

She stood there in silence for a moment or two before she spoke again.

Akame:"I was hoping you'd forget about it."

Tatsumi:"Hm?"

Akame:"If i give you this power you have to make me a promess."

Tatsumi:"I'm all ear's."

Akame:"You can't fall victim to my mother's temptation, she'll promess you that she can give you more power and better strength but she's lying, i can't lose you to her you're the only one who's shown that you care about me, so please don't listen to her."

Tatsumi:"I swear on my life, i'll never let her take me from you, i'll stand by you and only you even passed the end of time itself, i'll never listen to that woman no matter how sweet the deal is."

Akame:"Okay, i just need to prepare myself for this, i'll be back in a minute."

She walked to the restroom, i could hear the sink running and her splashing water into her face likely to try and calm her nerve's.

Tatsumi:(If she's seriously that scared of her own mother than i'll have to keep that bitch away from her, if that woman dare's to step foot near Akame i'll gut her like a fish

Tatsumi:(If she's seriously that scared of her own mother than i'll have to keep that bitch away from her, if that woman dare's to step foot near Akame i'll gut her like a fish.)

Akame:"Gah!"

Tatsumi:"Are you alright!?"

Akame:"Yeah just bit the inside of my mouth, nothing to bad."

She came out of the restroom about a minute later looking a little different.

Akame:"Okay, are you sure about this?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah, as long as you're okay with it."

Akame:"I hope you're not planning on saving your first kiss for someone specal, just close your eye's and breath."

I did as she asked but i wondered why she was worried if i had my first kiss, i quickly found out though, she had bitten her tongue so that she would bleed, i could feel the blood from her tongue drip down my throat and enter my own blood stream.

Akame:(I hope this isn't hurting him.)

After a moment she pulled back with a heavy gasp for air, i looked down at the back of my right hand and saw the new demon like marking.

Akame:"Hm, it's been a while since i've seen a marking for the leviathan."

Tatsumi:"Leviathan?"

Akame:"One of the stronger demon classes, there aren't many when it come's to population, they're actually one of the more rare demon's to encounter."

Tatsumi:"So now i have these abilities, what's next?"

Akame:"Well, even though i'm one of the strongest Succubi in the underworld the power is only temporary, we'll have to transfer it into some type of jewelry like a ring or a braclet or-"

Akame+Tatsumi:"A necklace."

Tatsumi:"So if i'm right on this i could transfer the demonic power into the necklace i had while i was a hero."

Akame:"Bingo, let's find that thing!"

We both got dressed and hit the town looking for the imposter wearing my armor.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]