Ch 9 [Mystery of Lilith Pt2]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was around seven P.M when me and Akame were wraping up the night and getting ready for bed when she seemed like she had something on her mind.

Tatsumi:"Hey Akame, is there something wrong?"

Akame:"N-No, just a little tired."

Tatsumi:"I can tell there's something on your mind, you can tell me anything i'm your friend after all

Tatsumi:"I can tell there's something on your mind, you can tell me anything i'm your friend after all."

Akame:"W-Well, it's about my mother, she wasn't always evil she actually used to be a very kind and caring woman until....her brother came along."

Flashback

When she was younger she actually fell for a mortal man and wished to be with him forever.

Past Lilith:"Hiro-Kun!"

'Hiro':"Oh hello Lilith, wonderful to see you here on such a lovely night."

She always called him "Hiro-Kun" as a nickname but i believe his real name was Hiroto or something like that, all i know is what she told me when i was little but what she told me is that he was an amazing person and that she loved him with all her heart.

Past Lilith:"Hiro-Kun i have something to tell you."

Hiroto:"Lilith, i love you deeply you can tell me anything."

Past Lilith:"W-Well i'm-i'm a demon."

There wasn't a moment if rejection, she told me that he accepted her for who she was and swore that he would never abandon her, i could see them as being a wonderful couple but sadly it would never pan out, because that man showed up.

????:"Good evening, mortal-

-I would suggest you step away from my sister."

Past Lilith:"Back off Takashi, you have no reason to be here."

Takashi:"This mortal is taking you from our family and i will not stand for it, this man will die here."

Hiroto:"If you want to kill me, then i'm not going down without a fight."

She told me that Hiroto ended up ripping off one of her brother's horn's and cut out one of his eye's before he ended up being killed by Takashi.

Past Lilith:"Why? Why did you have to kill him you bastard!?"

Takashi:"I did it for your own good Lilith, you should be happy."

Past Lilith:"Happy? You murdered the person i loved with all of my heart and you want me to be happy!? Get your sorry ass out of my sight before i take your other eye you worthless pig!"

The only time i ever saw her cry was after she told me that story, it was like she could feel physical pain from remembering that night, ever since then she swore to hunt Takashi down and give him the most painful death she could.

Flashback end

Tatsumi:"Man, that Takashi guy sound's like a real peice of trash

Tatsumi:"Man, that Takashi guy sound's like a real peice of trash."

Akame:"He really is, i never understood why he even thought that would have been a good idea, maybe he lack's brain cell's or he was dropped as a baby."

Tatsumi:"I guess "Hiroto" being killed by her brother is kinda what started her down a darker path."

Akame:"Y-Yeah."

I could tell that she was close to crying just from the tone of her voice, i had made sure she knew that i was there for her if she wanted to cry.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi."

She burried her face into my chest and began to cry from remembering her own mother's pain, i stood in silence so i didn't say anything that would make it worse insteed i rubbed her head until she was done crying and fell asleep around midnight.

Tatsumi:"Goodnight, Akame."

I grabed the blanket from my bed and threw it over the two of us so she would stay warm while she slept, at least she now know's that she can tell me anything that's on her mind and i'll be here when she need's to cry.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]