Ch 8 [Mystery of Lilith]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Once me and Akame got back to my house she sat me down and began to tell me about her mother and why she was so dangerous.

Akame:"Alright, so you want to know about my mother and why she's so dangerous, well i'll tell you, she's the ruler of hell her name is Lilith, she rule's that place with an iron fist, but i'm sure you want more detail's so i'll give 'em to you."

Flashback.

As you probably know hell or "Helheim" as i know it as, is where the evil and dishonered are sent for there crime's (Killing without reason, harming children, ect.) To be toutured for an eternaty or until they become a demon themselves.

Lilith is the current queen of helheim and my mother she uses her "Royal right's" as reason to do as she wishes, she's been the reason there are so many demon's roming around helheim and the reason many of us Succubi have taken to calling earth or "Midgard" our home, she's taken to having her most trusted knight hunt down and bring her men to reproduce with.

Lilith:"Hmm-

-Where are those daughter's of mine? Akame Kurome come here now!"

Me and my sister left helheim when we were young to avoid becoming like her, but that hasn't stopped her from having more children and raising an army of demon's for her own personal gain.

Lilith:"Ugh, oh well, Albedo!"

Albedo:"Yes your highness?-