Ch 15 [Hunter's Talk]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and Akame had gone back to my home where i thought we would be spending a relaxing evening, but of course Akame had other idea's.

Akame:"Hey Tatsumi-

-You know how we could make tonight a little more

-You know how we could make tonight a little more...intresting?"

Tatsumi:(I don't think i like where this is going.):"-

-What? Did you have something in mind?"

Akame:"We could hunt down those criminal's and kill 'em, i think that would spice up the evening."

Tatsumi:"You're telling me that you want to stay up all night killing criminal's knowing damn well we have to be at school tomorrow? Are you crazy or are you on something?"

Akame:"Aww come on, please? I wanna do something!"

Tatsumi:"Akame, we've been told not to do anything out of the normal until the last two surviving member's of the team return, we currently don't have a leader granted but we can't put our mission's out there just yet."

Akame:"Please?"

Tatsumi:"No, just go to sleep so we can get up for school tomorrow."

Akame:"Fine-

-I'll just go by myself

-I'll just go by myself."

Tatsumi:"Like hell you are, i know you're board but we can't let anyone know we're part of there team just yet, do you think we want to have to break you out of prison?"

Akame:"I won't get caught and you know it."

Tatsumi:"I speak from expirience, that's easer said than done."

Akame:"Come on, i'm really good at sneaking!"

Tatsumi:"That doesn't matter, i don't want you to get hurt that's all."

Akame:"Why?"

Tatsumi:"Because you're my girlfriend, that should have been a blindingly obvious reason, we're you not raised to know that a guy should protect his lover?"

Akame:"Nope."

She said with her usual clueless pride, i'm genuenly worried for her mental well-being.

Tatsumi:"Please just lay down so we can get up for school in the morning, i don't wanna try and reason with you to get you to sleep."

Akame:"Make me."

She said crossing her arm's then began pouting, she can be quite a hand full sometime's.

Tatsumi:"I have a few idea's."

Akame:"We'll just see if they work but i doubt they will, i wanna go fight bad guy's."

Tatsumi:(She act's like a child when she's angry but that's just her charm i guess, i don't think i'll ever fully understand her but hey ya win some ya lose some.)

I picked her up and put her on the bed and tried to go to sleep but just placing her on the bed wasn't enough, she tried to dive out of the fuckin' window and i had to stop her.

Tatsumi:"Are you fuckin' crazy!? You'll get hurt!"

Akame:"You'll never stop me!"

For over an hour i tried different method's to try and get her to lay down and sleep, and good god was i losing my patience with her, she was constantly trying to get out through the window out of all place's for some reason.

Tatsumi:"What is so facinating about that window that you're constantly trying to jump out of it!?"

Akame:"Nothing really, i'm actually doing this just to get on your nerve's *Giggle*."

Tatsumi:"I'm about five second's away from tying you to the bed and making you go to sleep that way, and what the hell does that have to do with the window!?"

Akame:"*Giggle* Alright alright, i'll go to sleep i'll just go get my pajama's on and we'll go to sleep."

Tatsumi:"Thank god."

I sat in the bed and waited for her to get into her pajama's but when she came out of the bathroom it was anything but pajama's, she was only wearing her underwear when she pounced on me.

Tatsumi:"Akame what the hell!?"

Akame:"I was just to lazy to put on my pajama's, oh well."

Tatsumi:"Let's just go to bed."

Akame:"Remember to cuddle, i will not sleep other wise."

I just sighed and did as she asked, i practicly fell asleep a couple minute's after i closed my eye's, let's just hope she doesn't try to sneak out to fight criminal's while i'm sleeping.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]