The Beginning

A few things I want to mention before we begin our story, no art is mine, trigger warning: there is some swearing scattered around, the italics are your thoughts, (the parentheses is me), and the word count is 6,510 so this is gonna be kinda long. But don't worry, the other chapters aren't gonna be this long all the time. The (?) in random places means I'm not entirely sure that the word I used is the right word to describe what's happening. Just thought I'd let you know (^^)

I do believe that's all I have to say, so enjoy!

-------

Reader Tamsin Love.

Great name, right?

Thanks, I made it up myself, and it's your name now. Well, at least for this story.

Anyway, this story begins with you (even though I'm the author, you're getting the credit for starting this story) going to bed. Yes, that's how this story starts.

Hold on, I'm gonna switch to third real quick-

Reader hopped into bed, excited to be there. They rolled onto their side and pulled the covers over their shoulder. Cuddling their stuffed animals, they lay an arm under their pillow and close their eyes. However, falling asleep isn't so easy for Reader (unlike many other fics) So after about an hour, rolling around a few times, and three different daydreams, they finally fall asleep. Now, I hope I don't have to explain what falling asleep feels like, because I really don't want to. So I won't. I'm the narrator, I'm in control here.

Now that Reader's fast asleep, this is where the magic begins. Right above Reader's sleeping form, a portal opens. It makes a soft whoosh sound, creating a gentle breeze, stirring Reader just the slightest bit.

There's not really much to this portal, I mean, it's just grey scale, so there's not much to describe in my opinion. But, if you really want to know, the swirling outline is black, the main portal part is on the fine line between light and dark grey (so medium), and every now and again, there's a swirl or two of white.

Reader is gently pulled into the portal, and once they're through, the portal slowly closes, as if it was gently pulling Reader into its loving arms; and the softest zoop could be heard to anyone listening hard enough.

After the transfer is finished, I make sure to be rid of Reader's family and friends' memories and any evidence of them. It's sad, of course, but that's not where they needed to be. They instead needed to be in Ninjago, where a lot more magical things will occur.

I feel that I should mention, as your Narrator, I will either be trying my hardest to make this story appealing to you or I will be a snarky little shit. As every good Narrator should be.

-------

Reader wakes up peacefully, as if nothing ever happened last night. They stretch and yawn before they realize that something's not quite right. Their bed feels harder than usual. They quickly open their eyes in confusion and as their eyes adjust to waking of the up, they see that they're actually not in their beloved bed: they were laying in the grass in the middle of some forest!

"What the fuck. What the actual fuck." Reader says panic quickly rising as they stand.

"What the hell, where am I???" Reader starts to turn around multiple times, breath starting to quicken.

"Okay, okay, okay, uhm. It's fine, right? No, of course it's not fine. I woke up in the middle of the woods somewhere. How the hell did I even get here?" Reader begins to look around. As they do that, their eyes are met with trees, and a lot of green shit. Like ferns and stuff. You get- it's a forest, you get the idea. You know what a forest looks like. But this is no ordinary forest- actually it is, it's just giving Reader a weird feeling, so it seems like some magical forest.