The Beginning Part 2

(tw: some swearing and v0m!ting)

Word count: 4,182

-------

The Gang is currently on a boat, surrounded by ice and other cold stuff. Jay is saying some nonsense about something being white when the boat jerks forward suddenly.

"If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles." Kai says, expressing his worry.

"Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own." Zane says.

"Well yea, 'cause he's like a hundred years old. No offense, Sensei." Reader slightly reaches out a hand to Sensei to emphasize their statement.

"The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all four elements are combined. Earth! Ice! Fire! Lightning!" Sensei explains, doing some weird moves. And also ignoring Reader's comment.

"Hold on, four? What about me?" Reader asks while pointing a finger at themselves.

"Bone is not part of the elements that the First Spinjitzu Master used when he created Ninjago. That is why you will not be taking part in the Tornado of Creation." Sensei explains.

"Oh.....that.....sucks... Wait. Then why do I have a Golden Weapon? If bone wasn't used in the making of Ninjago, then why.......do I have......a Golden Weapon?" Reader questions.

"The First Spinjitzu did use bone to create part of Ninjago. However, he did not use it in the initial making of Ninjago. He used bone after he created Ninjago. That is why. It is just as important as the other elements, yet it was not used in the original creation of Ninjago. Therefore, it is not used in the Tornado of Creation." Sensei explained.

"That.....makes sense, I guess."

"Wait. What's the Tornado of Creation?" Jay asks as he walks down a small set of stairs that link the place where you drive the ship and where the rest of the ship is.

"That is what happens when you combine all four elements. It gives you the power to create something out of nothing." Sensei describes, making a teacup suddenly appear in his hand. Just after Sensei says that, Kai begins to try and replicate the moves that the master had done just moments before.

"No Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to dangerous consequences." Sensei warns.

"Dangerous consequences. Right." Kai doubts. Once Kai is done with his bad moves, the boat crashes into something. Making everyone jerk forward, some even getting knocked down.

"Uh... wasn't me." Cole says while taking his hands off the steering wheel.

"Did I do that?" Kai asks.

"No, we are here." Sensei says. The Gang gets off the boat and begins to walk toward where the map said the Weapon would be. After about one -maybe two- minutes of walking, they see frozen Skulkin scattered around.

"Woah.....looks like someone's already been here." Cole says being the first to say anything about the Skulkin. Moments after he said that, Zane exclaims, "The shurikens!" He jumps for said shurikens, but gets frozen by the newly awoken dragon. Everyone runs away but soon getting the great idea to use frozen Zane as a sled.

With the Gang sliding down the pathway they just came from, they narrowly escape the dragon. They're sliding so fast that the only one to bail and not crash into a supporting post of an archway is Reader. So, the rest of the Gang will have massive headaches now because they slammed head-first into that post I was talking about. But, the good news about that is: Zane's not frozen anymore! Yay!