Snakebit

bro, I was scrolling through my Ninjago Pinterest board, and this was like the only thing I had of Ed and Edna. I have like thousands of pins and six sections, and this was the only thing I had. Bruh.

Anyway-

tw: s3@ring

Word Count: 3,302

-------

Reader rolls over and pulls their very thin sheet of a blanket over their shoulder. Now, you may be thinking, "Awe, Reader's sleeping!" No. No their not. Wanna know why? Because the mattress their laying on is like a brick, and they're cold as fuck. They may in the middle of a desert, but shit's cold.

Opening their eyes, they sigh as they sit up. Reader looks around the room and sees the rest of the ninja sleeping, whether it be peacefully or not, they're sleeping.

"Fuck it. I'll just get up." Reader whispers to themselves. They push the sheet-blanket off of them, and quietly climb down the ladder. (that's right bitches, I put you on the top bunk >:D) They walk over to the closet on their toes, trying not to wake up the others. Reader opens the closet, grabs their ninja outfit, and heads over to the bathroom.

On their way to said bathroom, they bump into Sensei Wu, who is holding a golden gong thing. Reader apologizes and keeps walking.

-------

Reader walks back into their shared room to find Sensei is saying something about chores and Zane standing in the floor. Literally, like, Zane's in the floor. For real. He's in the floor. Anyway, Reader stops in the doorway, holding their pajamas as Sensei leaves.

"Uh....what're we doing?" They ask.

"Chores apparently." Kai states.

"Oh okay." Reader says before walking into the room and throwing their clothes on their bed. They turn around and say, "I guess I'll start by finding a hamper of some sort." They walk out of the room, leaving the rest of them to figure something out.

-------

A few hours later, the entire Bounty is -mostly- fixed up. So now, the boys are playing video games, and Reader is.....um....what are they doing? Oh! Right, they're in the kitchen, trying to figure out why the fuck the fridge light isn't working.

"Okay, well it's clearly not the lightbulb that's the problem. I don't know....I'll go get Jay, I don't know jackshit about these things." Reader said as they closed the fridge door.

They went over to the new Game Room, and they walked in to find Jay ranting about his parents talking a lot.

"Uh...what's going on?" Reader asks.

"Oh, Jay's parents just arrived." Nya informs.

"Oh okay." Reader says as they walk outside to greet the couple.

-------

A few hours and thirteen million stories about Jay later, the Walker's begin to head out.

"Edna, it was a pleasure to hear about Jay's first potty time." Cole says sweetly.

"Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear about the time I caught him kissing his pillow!" Edna, Jay's mom, says as she walks outside.

"Snakes, ma. Snakes!" Jay exclaims, trying to get his parents to leave.

"Okay, we're going we're going. So you promise to visit your mother and father?"

"Yes, I promise! But only if you leave. I don't want you to get hurt. It's getting dark. Uh...your headlights are working, right?" Right after Jay said that, Ed, Jay's father, turned on atrociously bright headlights. Like, these things could compete with the sun. Yeah, that's how bright these things are. They're like when someone has LED headlights, but waaayyyyy worse. Seriously, these things could -and would- blind you. And that's what they pretty much did to everyone. Reader fell back and screamed, "AAHHH, MY RETNAS!!!!" Causing everyone to laugh.