The First "Official" Chapter

tw: sw3@r!ng

Word Count: 2,809

Welcome back! It's very nice of you to tune in.

For a recap Sensei Wu and the Gang have obtained the five Golden Weapons and are currently lying in wait for Garmadon's next move.

So now, we are here with our dear Reader, reading a random book they found called, "What to do if you were Transported to a Different Universe", very fitting if you ask me. The rest of the Gang are playing video games in the other room and yelling a bunch of nonsense.

Wu walks opens the doors and walks out to the training area where Reader is reading. He walks up to them and asks, "Where are the others?" Reader doesn't look up their book and just points to the "Game Room" as they dubbed it.

"Thank you." Sensei says, and Reader just nods.

-------

A few minutes later, the boys run out of the Game Room all geared up. Reader quickly bookmarks their book and stands up.

"What's going on?" They ask urgently.

"Garmadon's back!" Kai yells as he and the others run to where their dragons are.

"Oh shit!" Reader says, beginning to run after them.

-------

The Gang's flyin' through the air, their heads being consumed by thoughts of Garmadon. Reader tilts their head back, closes their eyes, and enjoys the feel of the wind zipping by. This feels so right. I love it here; I hope I never have to leave.

"You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential." Kai asked, pulling Reader out of their thoughts.

"He may be on to something. I mean since we got these Golden Weapons, it's not like we ever had to use them. I wonder what they do." Jay says. Reader sighs at that, knowing what kind of trouble they boys are gonna get into later.

"I, for one, look forward to the future. If there is more for us to accomplish, let it be." Zane says.

"Don't know about you, but is anyone else a little excited about battling Lord Garmadon? I've been looking forward to trying out some new Spinjitzu moves. Could be the perfect opportunity." Cole says. Reader shrugs and says, "Maybe."

"Ha-ha! Race you there?" Jay challenges.

"Jamanakai Village. First ninja there wins." Kai states. The Gang speeds up their dragons, and since Reader's dragon is made only of bones, they land first. However, nobody else noticed that since it was very close.

"Ha-ha! I was first!"

"No! No one was faster than me!"

"Ha-ha-ha! My feet were down before yours!"

"You were all disillusioned! It was clearly me!" The boys argued. Reader turns to Toad and whispers, "At least we know that we won." Toad nods.

All conversation was stopped when screams could be heard coming from the village. Everyone sprinted ran into the village to see what exactly the situation is. Just then, a large shadow appeared, arms raised and menacing. Reader sighed, mentally preparing themselves for getting him from the sign. The shadow laughs as it gets closer, getting smaller and smaller as he approaches.

"Stay sharp. Whatever happens, never let your guard down." Kai commands. All of you will let your guard so low, Satan could use it for a chandelier. The shadow disappears when a boy in a black hoodie steps out from behind the large water fountain in the middle of the village.