Character Introductions/Profiles

Profile 1:

'I never needed nor wanted any of your love and affection

'I never needed nor wanted any of your love and affection. And it will continue to remain that way till the day I die.'

Name: Athelinda de Alger Obelia (Athelinda means one who guards and is immortal)

Min Jangook  (This the name she was given in her past life)

Age: 15 years old

Height: 5ft'6inches

Family: Claude de Alger Obelia is her father and current ruler of the Obelian empire

Athanasia de Alger Obelia is her older twin sister by a 6 minutes

Diana is her mother who died whilst giving birth to her and her sister

Jennette Margarita is her older cousin

Anastacius de Alger Obelia is her uncle who is presumed dead after her father killed him for the throne

Penelope Judith is her aunt and mother of her older cousin Jennette. She died whilst giving birth.

Description: Long, wavy blonde hair just like her sister and the jewelled blue eyes which symbolise she is a member of the royal family.  Although her twin sister looks a lot like their mother , Athelinda looks very similar to their father. For example her sister has big doe blue eyes which make her look gentle and innocent whereas she as much sharper blue eyes that make her more intimidating and fierce. Her face is also very stoic like her fathers.

Personality: Athelinda is an Introvert. Always ignoring people she wasn't interested in. Even when she is having a conversation with someone she would wouldn't say anything unless it was necessary. People around her always assumed she couldn't feel emotions but in reality she was just hiding it as she didn't want to be seem vulnerable in front of others. It is also a bad habit of hers to supress her emotions, which leads to monthly breakdowns. Due to the trauma from her past life Athelinda has trust issues. Although she may seem emotionless and cruel ,she generally cares for those she is close to and she will always put them above herself.

PAST LIFE: