Chapter 13

"I apologize for my rudeness My grace, but we just received a Letter from the Imperial Family. Inviting the Duke, the Duchess and.....the lady"

Athanasia POV*

"Please Lily. Pleaseeeeeeee" I pleaded, clasping my hands in front of me in  begging manner. Looking up at my nanny, with a cute pout on my lip. "I have already told you no, Your Highness. Besides you have already three chocolates this morning. You can't have anymore else it may cause problems to your health" sternly replied back the brunette. "B-But" I stuttered, quivering my lip and forcing some tears to gather at the corner of my eyes. Hoping it could persuade Lily, but unfortunately it didn't work. "The same trick won't work open me this time, Your Highness. Also you're about to have lunch with the His majesty in an hour. You can't ruin your appetite." Scolded Lilly, her hand on her hips.

"Okayyyyyyyy" I sighed in disappointment. Slumping back into the Sofa, in my room. puffing my cheeks whilst crossing my arms over my dress "Ah, I forgot to tell you", said Felix from behind where I am sitting. Making both Lilly and I look at the red head knight in confusion. "His Majesty is unfortunately unable to have Lunch with the Princess today. " "How comes?" Asked Lily. "Well, Grand Duke and Duchess Helion are coming to the meet with his majesty today, to discuss about some matters. I hear their daughter will be coming with them as well" at that I perked up. "A daughter? How old is she? What does she look like" I asked enthusiastically, jumping up from my sit and cornering the poor red headed knight.

"My apologise Princess, but I don't know" sweat dropped Felix. "Now that I think about, there has never been any news about the Grand Duke and Duchess having a child" said Lily. "Oh?" I say, now more curious about the Helion Dukedom. Although it almost natural that I would curious about such thing, seeing as they were never once mentioned in the Novel. Hopefully I get meet their daughter, I've been sooooo lonely recently. Ever since we got word about the prophecy, none has been allowed to go near me. Those who are allowed have been granted special permission from the Emperor. So for the only people given the 'special permission' have been Lilly, Felix and few other carefully hand picked maids. Though they are great people and always try their best in keeping me entertained and company. It just doesn't feel the same as taking with people my own age.

I'm barely even allowed to see Lucas now, despite him being my official playmate. Though I must say, for the past year or so now, Lucas has been daydreaming a lot more. He's always lost in his thought and muttering someones name, but I can't ever seems to clearly hear who. All I know is that it starts with an A. And he always as this weird smile on his face, when daydreaming as wells as this certain look. It's been honestly creeping me out, I never expected him to be a person capable of such expressions and emotions. I just though he was an asshole full of shit. But I guess even jerks like him, have feelings. I'm just curious as too who this unfortunate girl maybe but whenever I ask he wither ignores me or changes the topic. It's seriously starting to piss me off at this point.

"Princess!" Called out Felix. "Eh?, sorry, seems like I zoned out for bit. Mind repeating what you said Felix" I replied, trying to ease the worry in their eyes. I should really stop zoning out mid conversation like that. "Princess are you sure you're alright? You've been zoning out a lot more recently." asked Lily, clasping her hands over mine. "I'm sure Lily, sorry for making you worry. I was just thinking about something" I assure, trying my best to give reassuring smile. "Don't worry Princess, I'm sure if we ask the Emperor will allow you to meet Princess Helion." smiled Felix. Oh, these two think I've gone insane from not meeting people. Although they are partially correct on that part, it feels like almost a decade since I've interacted with another person.

"Thank you Felix" I replied with a smile, now excited to meet with the girl. I wonder whats she's like.

Athelinda/ Mallory POV*