Chapter 8

It is now the next morning, and I was barely able to get a wink of sleep last night. Not because of Lucas and Athanasia but because I felt an oddly familiar aura at the festival. The aura reminded me a lot of Azazel's but that should be nearly impossible because if he were to have survived like me then what is he doing in the North. If I remember correctly the counts mansion was in east. It was probably a villager with a similar aura as him. But I couldn't help but overthink things last night and if my actions had any sort of affect on the original storyline. I was thinking this because seeing as my character never mentioned in The Lovely Princess' or ' Who Made Me A Princess' it is safe to assume that the original Athelinda was meant to die a slave of Count, forgotten by her own father.

I should stop dwelling so much on this, I am in a better place than before thanks to the Grand Duke and Duchess. I should get up and get ready for my training. As if on ques the maids walked into the room, and helped me get out of bed and get ready. Despite the amount of times I had told them I could do it myself they still instead on helping me. I am going to have to get used to all of this aren't I. Thanks to the help of the maids, I was able to get ready.

  Thanks to the help of the maids, I was able to get ready

(Hair and outfit)

(Hair and outfit)

After I had gotten ready,two of the maid brought in a light breakfast for me too eat. I once again thanked the maids for their help and proceed to eat the sandwiches and tea on the tea table in front of me. Once I was done eating one of the maids guided me to the training ground where she said the the Grand Duke and Duchess are waiting for me. As well as a special guest. I was quite curious as too who this'special guest' is.

Now finally arriving at the training ground, I could see both Fiona and Siergen waiting for me both in comfortable training outfits. Standing beside Fiona was a man I had never seen in the original story. He looked around the age of 30 but by his aura it was clear he was older. Spotting me walking towards them, Fiona smiled and waved at me. Which I retied with my onw, Jogging towards the three waiting adults. "Good morning Master, Lady Fiona and sir" I greeted bowing, trying to seem polite. "Act like yourself kid, being polite doesn't suit you at all" commented Master looking at me with surprise. This bastarad. I started at him my eye twitching with annoyance , my veins clearly popping. But I had decided ther was something better I could than beating him up. "I look forward to your teaching Lady Fiona." I said lifting her once again gloved hand, bringing it up to my lips and kissing her knuckles. Whilst side-eying Siergen with a shit eating smirk on my face.