Chapter 5

"Mallory... Let's runaway. Together." seriously said Azazel looking me directly into my jewel blue eyes with his stern black ones. "W-what!" I chocked out shocked, looking at him as if he grew two heads. "Let's runaway. Tonight. We'll finally be able to live the peaceful and quiet life we always dreamed about." Once again repeated Zel this time explaining his point only a little bit. "B-but what if we get caught. We'll be killed on the spot!" I reasoned. I wasn't afraid of death, I had been through it but I don' know why I was feeling this growing fear. I had guessed it was the fear of the original Athelinda. "Please Mal." Begged Zel placing both his scarred and dried hand on my wounded shoulders. "I am positive this is what Dalia meant when she told us to live a good life. She wanted us to leave this place. Live your lives to our heart contents. Please Mal. Let's leave." He continued desperation in his black eyes. I let out a sigh, turning my head to the other side as I started to evaluate all possible outcomes and plans of running away.

"Alright" I sighed finally giving in. Azazel looked at with wide and joyous eyes, To be honest he looked a cute little dog wagging it's tail. Cute. "I have a plan so listen carefully" I instructed in a hushed voice. Zel looked at me nodding, showing I have his full attention. I then began to explain my plan in detail. Whispering the information into his ear, with him nodding every few seconds as the words processed into his brain.

Standing in front the locked bared door of the cell, Me and Zel looked at each other silently before nodding. As if agreeing with one another's thoughts. Activating a small lighting strike in my palm, I aimed it at the lock of the door. Traveling at the speed of light the white zap hit the metal lock. A small cloud of smoke was emitted as the lock of the door broke into small pieces. The broken black pieces of the lock fell to the ground, Zel walked cautiously towards the door. Nudging the door open with the slight push of his finger. Slowly the door creaked open. It was far too early to celebrate now, that was only step one of the plan.

Now time for phase two. Waving the palms of my hands in front of Azazel, I casted an invisibility spell on him. "Hurry" I mouthed trying to avoid any sound hat would warn the knights. Zel nodded at me before hurrying out of the cell. I watched as he ran off. When he was finally out my sight range I turned around and began to cast a spell on myself. I wouldn't be able to take a step outside of the mansion with out someone noticing my jewel blue yes. If someone say my appearance I would be sent to the Imperial palace, which something I don't want. I hate how I am a spitting Image of the man. So to avoid my imperial lineage being found out I need to create a new appearance for my self.

I had decided for my new hair and eye colour to match the two most important women to me of this life. My mother Diana and my mother figure Dalia. I closed my eyes as small black stars wrapped them selves around my whole body. My once dry and dirty blonde hair fading into a purple colour. Opening my eyes the jewel blue yes of the Imperial family were replaced by a soft magenta colour. As my transformation was coming to its end, I heard faint footsteps approaching the cell.

Already Knowing who it was I calmly turned around and saw Zel running towards me. However when he saw me he froze. I saw his whole body tense. He got into fighting stance and held one of the swords towards me. Gritting his teeth he asked in a rather demanding and angry voice "Who are you and what have you done with Mal?" I had expected this kind of reaction, I mean we both are one another only remaining sanity. "Calm down Zel It's me Mal. I just had to change my appearance" I explained pushing the blade of the sword down, and away from my neck. "How do I know your not lying?" interrogated Zel sceptically, squinting his eyes at me. Letting out a sigh I said the only words me and Zel knew "Live a good life and take care of each other. Mallory make sure sure Azazel doesn't get into trouble. Azazel protect Mallory for me Okay" I quoted Dalia's last words.