1

Three years. It has been three years since you last stepped in this house. The house which was a home before.

You stepped inside the living room. Nothing has changed. All these damn memories were coming back to you as you were staring at the pictures on the wall, the pictures of three of you.

You begin to walk towards the staircase. The same staircase, where all your childhood memories are trapped. You walked on the first floor, your feet were forcing you to move towards the room that was not yours. The room, that was once alive.

Your brain was reminding you, 'you have to go to your room. 'But you followed your heart when it said 'just once. '

You entered the room, the servants are still keeping it clean, trying to make it as same as before, but little did they know that before, it was never clean, after all it was a messy room of a teenager.

You took the picture frame in your hands which was properly kept on table, as it was the photo of the owner of this room with two others, three small kids to be exact. You still remembered the day, the picture was taken.

"Get ready!!! Photographer uncle will click our photos. " The 10 year old boy yelled to the other two children who were 5 years younger than him.

"We are ready. " Both of you yelled in unison as you ran down the stairs.

You wearing red knee length dress and two other boys in black suit were happy to see each other.

They all sat down posing for photos. But the best photo was the one when one of the boy made the weirdest face and you two were laughing at him.

A smile which came on your face because of the memories faded quickly as you heard someone calling you.

"Miss, Sir is leaving. Would you like to bid your goodbyes?" The maid said and you nodded your head.

You followed her as you both went downstairs. Your father standing at the door.

"You are leaving at night,only." You asked the man who was in hurry as if he was just waiting for you as formality."Yes,I have a meeting tomorrow. Hope, you will take care of your self. " He said and you bowed to him in respect.

Soon he left you alone in this house. It's not like it mattered anyway. You can live alone. That is the thing you are doing for the last three years.

You sighed as you turned around again to go, this time to your room. "Sleep early, you have to go to school tomorrow. " Ms. Song reminded you. Ms. Song, the lady who treated you three as her own children. She was like your mother since you were craving for that motherly love from birth. You were meeting her after three years, but what hurts her most was you didn't even greeted her, no hugs, no greetings, not even a proper hello.

'Where is that perfect girl who used to kiss her cheeks every night as a good night, a girl who used to hug her everytime after coming back from school.'

Even you didn't know about that little girl.

But, now he is not here, that love seems like , it doesn't matter. She knows just because of their absence, nothing mattered to you. It's like, when they were leaving, they took your heart with them, your feelings with them, your love with them.

You nodded your head as you went inside your room. Your room was dark, walls were painted grey, just opposite to his room.

You showered with warm water before changing to pyjamas.

You uploaded the poem as your daily schedule, you don't have many followers but it's like a part of you wants you to do it everyday.

Tomorrow I'll see the sunshine,
After the rainfall, in the night,
Yes, the weather will be just fine,
In the dawn of the morning light.

Tomorrow I'll be watching the sunrise,
smiling above the horizon,
The sorrowful Tears in my eyes,
Shall vanish into Oblivion.

The next day new hope is in view
As doubt is nowhere to be found, My failure fades into the blue,
As I will win in the battleground.

It's time to leave the past behind,
And forget about yesterday,
I will have a positive mind ,
To think of optimistic way.

Today I will look at the sky,
I will keep my future aglow,
I will start to take off and fly, with the promise of tomorrow.

You sighed as you give a thought about it, If these poems can't even cure a writer, don't know if it will even help the reader.

You opened the drawer to took a bottle of night pills from inside. You ate two pills from the bottle, Afterall only these can make you fall asleep.

Little did you know, some people far away from you were smiling because of you, including the boy who was also the reason of your smile.