4

It was finally sunday. School was over on friday and on saturday you locked yourself in your room and let your thoughts out on the paper. 'Paper has more patience than people' you remember reading it somewhere but now when you think about it, you feel it is true.

You took a glance at the digital clock neatly kept on the bedside table, '7:30 AM' it reads. You stuffed your phone inside your black hoodie as you hang the bag on shoulders and began walking outside your house.

The morning fog was still present due to winter which made you hide your face more into your favourite scarf.

After walking for 15 to 20, you reached the bus stop.

'Next stop is flower shop.'

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

"Sorry" Taehyung mumbled after sneezing second time. "I can't believe Jin hyung, you called me here fo-" His voice was cut off by his another sneeze.

Jin, who almost dropped the flower bouquet he was holding because of Tae's sneeze, chuckled at his friend's glare. "Others were busy, and only you said you were free." He said while suppressing his giggles, "Also, halmeoni needed some help and you are her favorite." Jin reasoned as the younger simply scoffed.

"When you said halmeoni was missing me, I thought she was calling because she was baking cake. " Taehyung said as he wrapped the extra scarf which his hyung gave him around his neck. "God knows why this heater is not working. " Taehyung muttered under his breathe staring at the gadget.

But the gadget was no longer getting his attention as a girl entered the shop. The girl wearing hoodie along with jeans, her scarf covering her neck and a matching beanie on top of her head. "Yeona" He mumbled as the girl proceeded to go to the counter.

" 2 bouquets of white lilies. " She said to the elder lady while going through her wallet. The lady nodded and smiled a little at the girl. The girl managed to form a small smile as she took the bouquets in her hand.

Taehyung stood there with a smile on his face and seokjin behind him looking at his friend who was acting a little different according to him.

"You two know each other. " The elder lady asked and taehyung nodded quickly but as he saw you exiting his shop, he was quick to follow." I will come soon!! " He shouted to his friend and the elder lady.

"Why are you following me? " You asked from the boy who was trying to match his steps to yours. Maybe, because of your question, he didn't notice the smile which came on your face at his childish act.

"I am not following you." He stated in his defense "you are going to church right?, I am just giving you company. " You shake your head at his words.

Even Taehyung also didn't knew why he was following you, he don't know why he loves to talk to you and he don't know why he came to the rooftop that day. He thought maybe it was the way you recites the poem or the way he completes it or how you don't give him the attention he gets from other girls, but no matter how much he tries to ignore these feeling for you, he know there is something else besides those excuses.

He didn't really asked where you were going when he saw you entering the graveyard. " You can leave Taehyung" You said to the boy who nodded his head.

He saw as you went to a specific spot. "Lee Tae Min, 20 years old" "Cha Eunwoo 15 years old. " He read those boards from the door as you were keeping both the bouquets there.

He quietly moved out of there. He probably don't know the reason why he followed you at first. But he definitely know why he is leaving now, " You wanted some time"

As soon as Taehyung was out, you sat down on the floor, dropping your bag to the side, you hugged your knees as you were trying your best not to cry in front of your brother's and best friend's last home.

"Sorry for coming late, I know It's been three years." You said your voice shaking,"I am truly sorry. But I was coward I didn't have the courage to come here. That's why I ran to Australia. " A tear drop down from your eye.

" Remember, when we were kids and you both promised to me that you will never leave me, but You broke your promises." You said remembering the time when everything was fine, perfect."But I promise I will miss you forever,like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies." This time you didn't tried to hide your tears, you let them drop one by one.
" It's hard to live in this world, you know. "

"I have so much left to say to you." You whispered while sobbing.

"Everyone tells me to move on. How can I explain them it's hard. It's not like I didn't tried, I tried to make friends but is it my fault they hated me, they bullied me How can I explain them that when a close one unexpectedly leaves us, half of our heart is broken forever. But for me, my whole heart is broken. " You choked on your tears because of crying too much. "Lucky is the one who dies first,who never has to know what survivors endure. You two are lucky. "You said chuckling while the tears still flowing continuously. " You brought a light to my life but when you left, the light was gone. Now all remain was darkness and me."

"I miss the person I was before you died. But.... I miss you both more." You were staring at your hands too afraid to look in front of you.

"They say time heals the wounds, but for me it left the scars. The song is ended, but the melody lingers on. " You said as you got on your feet.

"Can't you come back? Please Come back even as a shadow, even as a dream" Your voice starts fading at the end.

Your phone rang cutting you off. 'joonie ' The caller screen showed. You wiped your tears before clearing your voice, afraid he will get to know.

"Hello" You answered, fortunately your voice sounded a little proper or you thought so. "Where are you? " He asked you, making you raise your eye brows.

"Outside " You replied exiting the place. "Why did you call me? " You asked as you checked the time '10 AM'.

"Ms song was worried you were not picking up the call. Also It's raining heavily. " He answered with partial truth. "I will call her, might be network problem" You said before hanging up the call. You picked your bag from the ground.

And the first thing you did was changing his contact name.

***********************************

"Where do people go to when they die?
Somewhere down below or in the sky?
'I can't be sure, 'said elder man, but it seems
The simply set up home inside our dreams. "