2

You woke up by the sound of pitter patter raindrops outside the window. It was raining. You took a glance at your alarm clock, 7:15 am. A sigh escaped from your mouth as the thought of going to school came to your mind.

"First day of school? " You whispered to yourself as you get up to get ready.

You wore your uniform and your brown hair tied in a ponytail.

You were staring at yourself in mirror as if asking yourself the reason why you are still alive. It's nothing new to you, you are doing the same thing from the day they left you. But the new thing which was added to your thoughts was the boy who you met yesterday.

A knock on the door abrupt your thoughts. "Breakfast is ready, miss. " The woman announced and your answer was a simple nod.

You went to the dining table and drank the glass of milk.

You begin to move towards the door but a voice interrupted you, "You have changed a lot Yeona, I still remember I have to run behind you to make you drink milk ." Ms. Song said while her eyes never leaving the empty glass. "Change is inevitable,Ms Song. Go with the flow. And It's 'miss' for you. " You answered before exiting the room.

Rain has stopped but the clouds were not planning to leave soon. You began walking to your destination. Your earphones plugged in your ears while train of thoughts were going in your brain But the thought your brain hates the most was 'will I ever meet taehyung again? ' this thought was not made up by your brain but maybe by your heart.

You reached your highschool. One year more, and you have to take over the company.

"F*ck it" You cursed under your breathe as you entered the building.

***********************************

"She is your neighbour. "Namjoon asked taehyung.

"Yeah, I saw her going in the house in front of mine. "Taehyung replied and others nodded.

"And why are you happy after finding such a weird girl. " Jin asked as he was trying his best to focus on driving.

"It's obvious hyung, she recited author Lee's poem, so he must like her." Hoseok said with a grin on his face as he looked at taehyung hoping for answer.

"She was beautiful. " Jimin spoke out of blue, making everyone look at him, even jin who was driving took a a glance at him through rear mirror.

"What if she was some spirit or ghost? " Suga said making everyone shocked if he was even listening to their conversation.

Jin parked the car in the parking lot and everyone started getting down from the car.

"I don't like her" Taehyung replied completely ignoring the statement of his older hyung.

"Of course, of course!! " Jungkook said in a teasing manner and taehyung showed his tongue to him.

They entered the school talking about the assignments and projects but jimin's eyes were fixed on that new girl who was busy finding her class.

***********************************

After receiving your schedule, you were searching for your class.

"Finally" You muttered under your breath as you saw the school map pinned on one of the notice boards.

You were about to go there but a boy stopped in front of you.

His blonde hair were properly combed, he was looking handsome. His sharp features can make any girl or even a guy make fall for him.

"Need any help, I can help you find the class, you seems to be new here?? " He asked as he took a glance at the paper you were holding in your hand. You took a glance at the board that was just behind him. 'My luck' you muttered under your breath.