6

Your chain of thoughts was interrupted by the horn of a car. You look around you as if you have just summoned on this planet, only to see some car just right beside you.

The driver rolled down the cars window to show his face. "Namjoon? " You questioned and he nodded hurriedly. "Get in the car. " He spoke casually as he tapped his fingers slightly on steering wheel.

"Nah, it's fine, I am already drenched in rain. Will take some bus or something. " You replied, your voice gentle. "Just hop in. " He repeated his words and you really didn't have the energy to fight.

You nodded your head before opening the door. When you entered only then you rerealize the other two boys' presence.

"Hello." Jin greeted from passenger seat. You replied his greeting before diverting your attention to taehyung who was sitting next to you.

He smiled slightly at you and you just diverted your gaze out of your window. There was comfortable silence in the car. Namjoon was driving jin was humming on some songs playing in the car, you were looking outside how the rain still didn't stop and Taehyung was busy chatting with jungkook on his phone.

"Are you fine now, yeona? " Taehyung asked out of blue which made you a bit surprised. "Y.. Yes I am fine. " You stuttered a bit while replying. You noticed how Jin and namjoon was trying their best not to make their reactions obvious.

"Listen, the one who is gone is gone. You should move o-" He began but you harshly interrupted him "don't comment on someone's life when you dont know about them." Taehyung was a bit taken back by your tone but didn't said anything.

He was feeling a bit bad about how you didn't listened to him. He thought you are suffering from what he had overcome, grief. He remembered when his
grandmother left him, he started making distances with people, even his best friends and his family. It took him 13-15 days to get the fact that a wise never grieves.

But then according to you this was the worst piece of advice. Telling someone that he/she is sad for no reason or that a person should always be happy, smiling is a complete waste.

You looked out of the window seeing how it was still raining. How hard it is to explain someone that being depressed is not a choice.

The car stopped in front of a library and taehyung and Jin get off the car. They left and you heard namjoon clear his throat.

"You went there? " He asked and you both had an eye contact through the rear mirror. You nodded your head trying not to speak much on this topic. "You know taehyung was saying right." You scoffed at his statement.

"It's easy to say. You think only I am the one who is stuck in the past. Ask yourself,namjoon, check your wallet why do you still have our photo in that wallet." You take a pause in between, noticing how his hands travelled to his wallet which was kept in front.

"Want to know the reason why dad, who always tried his best to take time out for his family, is lately busy for his business trips. The woman whose son left him still sleeps after looking at his photo. Why Ms. Song never left the job at our mansion when she could easily leave and settle with her son who is in U.S." Namjoon was silent as you finished talking he knew you were saying truth but why he was trying to run from it was something he didn't knew.

You both reached your house. "Want to come in? " You asked and he nodded without giving a second thought. "Its been years since I last met Ms. Song." He added before locking the car.

°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=

Depression is being colorblind and constantly told how colorful the world is.

It is a prison where you are that suffering prisoner and you are cruel jailer, too.