Everything's Okay

A.N. This was requested by Babsitheclownface so thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy!

Synopsis: Mirabel has a nightmare and goes to Pepa for comfort.

TW: Mentions of death and blood

Note: Okay, this has literally nothing to do with the one-shot, but I just found out that Jared Bush actually confirmed that Julieta is the oldest triplet, Pepa is the middle triplet, and Bruno is the youngest triplet. I knew it! Anyway, onto the one-shot!

———————————————————————

Mirabel sobbed as she cried out for help. There was a man standing above her, knife raised in the air. Mirabel waited for some sort of excruciating pain to come, but it never did. She looked up to see her tía fall to the ground, blood pooling out of the stab wound in her chest.

"NO!" Mirabel screamed, sobbing. She looked at the man who had just stabbed her tía and blinked. The man was no longer there.

Mirabel shakily stood up and ran over to her aunt. "Tía Pepa!"

Mirabel checked for a pulse, tears streaming down her face as she sobbed violently.

"No!" Mirabel screamed as she awoke with a start.

Mirabel had tears streaming down her face, breathing heavily. She calmed down after a bit. "Just a dream..." She paused. "It was a dream, right...?"

Mirabel got up from her bed and made her way towards her tía's room. She gently knocked on the door. She just had to make sure her tía was okay.

After a bit, Mirabel knocked again. She was starting to get worried that maybe it wasn't a dream. She turned around, facing away from the door, tears in her eyes. She was about to walk back to the nursery when she heard a door close behind her and someone say her name.

"Mirabel?"

Mirabel turned around quickly to see her aunt standing there with a concerned, yet tired, expression. Mirabel quickly hugged Pepa, sobbing, relieved it was just a dream.

Pepa hugged back, unsure of what was going on. "Mirabel, mi sobrina, is everything okay?"

Mirabel nodded, still hugging Pepa. "Y-yeah, sorry..."

"What happened?" Pepa asked.

"I... It was just a nightmare..." Mirabel said quietly, reminding herself that it was just a dream and her tía was perfectly safe.

"Want to talk about it?" Pepa asked.

"I... I just wanted to make sure you were okay..." Mirabel whispered, telling Pepa what happened without actually telling Pepa what happened.

Pepa nodded, understanding. "I see... Sobrina, you have nothing to worry about... Nothing is going to happen to me..."

Mirabel nodded, whispering as her voice broke, "I know..."

"Don't worry, Mirabel. Everything is just fine. I promise." Pepa said, pulling apart from the hug slightly to look Mirabel in the eyes.

Mirabel nodded and hugged her tía once more. "Gracias, Tía Pepa..."

Pepa hugged back. "Now, get back to sleep. And remember, nothing will happen. Everyone is safe."

Mirabel nodded, "good night, Tía Pepa. Sorry I woke you."

"Good night, mi sobrina." Pepa waved before entering her room as Mirabel walked back to the nursery, feeling reassured that everyone and everything was okay.

—————————————————————————

A.N. I hope you all enjoyed! I love having an e-learning day because of the snow because I could write this earlier than expected because I finished all my schoolwork for the day already!

¡Adiós!