"We Love You."

A.N. This was requested by Kittymasterofall14 so thanks for requesting!

Synopsis: Bruno has been back with the family for awhile, but he has nightmares about his family pushing him away again.

———————————————————————

"Maybe we were better off with you in the walls! Out of sight, out of mind!" Pepa yelled at Bruno. Actually, everyone was yelling at him, not just Pepa.

Julieta. "You should've stayed in the walls!"

Alma. "You're a disappointment!"

Even Mirabel. "I should've never brought you home!"

Bruno stayed silent, tears forming in his eyes as his family yelled at him.

The insults kept coming and it was getting harder and harder for Bruno to hold in his tears.

            The words were getting to him. Especially Mirabel's. "Everyone was right about you! You're just a monster! I regret ever even mentioning your name! Maybe you should just go back in the walls where you belong!"

            She turned her head angrily and walked away from him, followed by everyone else. Everything around him seemed to fade as he yelled out to them, "wait, no, I- I can be better!"

            "NO!" Bruno awoke with a start, screaming.

            He was breathing heavily and trying to calm himself down. He sat there for a few minutes before he heard a knock on his door. He couldn't bring himself to say anything as he was still trying to catch his breath.

            "Bruno!" Pepa's worried voice came from the other side of the door.

            "Bruno, hermanito, it's us!" That was Julieta.

            Bruno once again couldn't bring himself to say anything, still trying to calm himself down. That's when his door slowly opened as his concerned sisters each peaked their head into the room.

            "Bruno, are you okay?" Julieta asked, concern written all over her face. Bruno looked away from his sisters and nodded his head.

            "Are you sure?" Pepa asked as she and Julieta walked into the room and she closed the door behind them.

            Bruno nodded again, still not looking at his sisters.

            Just then, there was another knock on the door just before the door slowly opened again.

            "I heard a scream, and I was just coming to make sure everything is okay." Mirabel said, peaking her head into the room.

           Mirabel noticed the situation and walked into the room, closing the door behind her. "Tío Bruno? Are you okay?"

            Bruno once again nodded his head. Mirabel approached him and wrapped her arms around her uncle in a warm embrace.

            "You can tell us, hermanito." Pepa said, knowing that her brother was lying when he said he's fine.

            Bruno hesitated. If he told them, what if it actually happened? He didn't want that. He loved his family and he wanted to believe that his family loved him too, but he wasn't sure if they did.

            "Tío Bruno, you can tell us what's wrong. We're here for you." Mirabel said.

            "Sí... you're not alone anymore, hermano." Julieta spoke up.

            Bruno finally found his voice as he admitted, "I... I just had a nightmare..."

            "Wanna talk about it?" Mirabel asked.

            Bruno hesitantly explained everything in his dream. Mirabel, Pepa, and Julieta listened carefully, feeling terrible for Bruno.

            "Tío Bruno, that would never happen." Mirabel assured him.

            "Sí, hermano. We love you and we don't want to lose you again." Julieta agreed.

            Pepa hugged her brother tightly. The hug was soon joined by both Mirabel and Julieta, turning it into a group hug of comfort.

            Bruno smiled to himself a bit. This was the first time in ten years when he actually felt loved and needed. "Thanks."

—————————————————————————

A.N. To be honest, there were too many people in the family to put them all in there, so I just went with the three most important ones to me. I also didn't really know how to end it- but I hope you enjoyed!

¡Adiós!