Mi Hermana

A.N. This was another request by Vissamarichat and I am sorry this took a bit longer than expected, but I hope you enjoy!

Synopsis: Mirabel and Isabela bonding.

———————————————————————

It had been about a week since the whole situation with the magic. How it faded, then came back, Bruno coming back, etc., and everyone was still getting used to it. The weirdest thing to get used to for Mirabel was Isabela actually being nice to her.

Mirabel walked down the stairs and ran into Isabela on accident, and then quickly apologized, "sorry, Isa, I didn't see you there!"

Mirabel half-expected Isabela to yell at her to watch where she's going, but there was no yelling involved.

Instead, Isabela just smiled at her youngest sister and said, "no worries, Mira! It was an honest accident!"

There was a slight awkward pause before Isabela continued speaking, "hey, I was just about to go on a little nature walk, so to speak, by the river? Care to join me?"

Mirabel was slightly taken aback by her eldest sister wanting to spend time with her, but she felt like she couldn't refuse the offer, so she said, "uhm, sure!"

"Great! Let's go!" Isabela gestured for Mirabel to follow her, and the two walked out of the casita and headed for the river.

They walked in silence for a little bit, before Mirabel asked the one question that was on her mind, "so, is there a particular reason you wanted me to come with you?"

"We don't spend enough time together, hermana. I just thought we could both use a little sisterly bonding time." Isabela answered, putting her arm around Mirabel's shoulders and pulling her into a little side hug as they walked.

"Huh..." Mirabel said, having not expected that answer from her eldest sister.

"And plus, I wanted to make up for being such a jerk to you before." Isabela continued, laughing lightly.

Mirabel chuckled, "all right then."

"I am sorry for that, by the way." Isabela added.

"Don't worry about it, sis." Mirabel smiled.

Isabela smiled back. "So, how's your day been?"

The two sisters talked for hours, sitting by the river. At one point, they even started splashing each other with the water, and just laughing. The two eventually returned home for the night, feeling much closer to each other than they previously were.

—————————————————————————

A.N. Once again, sorry for this one being so short. I didn't really know what else to put in here, but I do hope you enjoyed it!

¡Adiós!