Chapter 1

Xavier's POV

This is it. My first day of College. I can't believe I'm finally going to College. I just wish I had some friends. Maybe I'll find some while I'm in college. Hopefully, I'll be a doctor one day.

"Xavi. It's time for breakfast." My mother calls from downstairs. She is a sweet woman in her early forties, has salt and pepper hair with blue eyes, and works as an obstetrician. I love her so much and she knows that I'm gay.

I had found out when I was 16 and saw a naked guy in our pool. I was having a sweet sixteen birthday party, and a guy around my age had drunkenly fallen into our pool and nearly drowned. My mother pulled him out and called 911. Thankfully, he was fine and taken to jail, but all the while, I couldn't help but stare at him and feel a sexual tension toward him. I realized then that I was gay.

I had told her that night, and she told me that she still loved me and always would.

I make my way to the dining room and eat my breakfast, which consists of cereal, toast, oatmeal, and sausage. When I finish, I put the dishes in the sink, pack up my bag, tell my mother goodbye, and head to school in my 1965 Ford Shelby Mustang. It is white with two blue stripes, leather seats, a leather steering wheel, and black interior. It was given to me on my 16th birthday when I had passed the driving test.

I soon arrive at the college. I am going to South Side College. The mascot is the jaguar and the motto was "Keep your head up, stay sharp, and graduate honorably."
____________________________________________

Hello everyone. I'm back with another story.

Please let me know what you thought of it so far.

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

~PrincessAurora016