Chapter 12

Alexander's POV

5 years later

Our daughter had been found after five years of searching, but she had been raped several times. Thankfully, she had not become pregnant.

Stella came running to us and cried in our arms.

We hugged and cried and then calmed down and spent the entire day together as a family.

At the end of the day, we had dinner and then went to bed.

A few days later, the news was on, and the reporter said that the rapist had been caught and put in prison. We rejoiced and just had a chill day at home.

6 years later, Stella comes home from school and brings home a boy. We learn that his name is William and he has a 2-year-old son from a previous relationship. His ex-girlfriend had gotten pregnant unexpectedly, but she died during childbirth.

Stella and William go to Stella's room and study for the final exam. After several hours, William leaves and heads home to his son.

Stella, Xavier, and I have dinner and then get ready for bed and go to sleep.

Stella's POV

A few days later, I go over to William's house, so that I can watch his son, Caleb, while William went to school. I decided to go online so that I could watch Caleb and do my studies at the same time.

Over five hours, I run around and play with Caleb, finish my work, give Caleb lunch, clean up the toys, change Caleb into pajamas, rock him to sleep, and put him in his crib for his afternoon nap.

William comes home, sets his bag down, and smiles as he sees me come up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him sweetly, as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me back just as sweetly.

We cuddle on the couch and watch Titanic. Towards the middle of the movie, William kisses my neck and I kiss his neck, and then it leads to us having sex. After several hours, we finish, shower, and then I go back home to my parents.

We have dinner and then put the dishes in the sink, get ready for bed and fall asleep under the covers.