chapter 8 ||

**

2 weeks had passed since me and Jimin started this whole friends with benefits thing. It was going well, though it was hard sneaking around and hiding it from everyone, especially from Jin.

Currently I was at the mall with Namjoon. Jin had secretly set me and Namjoon up for a "date" so I could get to know his boyfriend a little more. It was sort of awkward and definitely not how I expected to spend my Saturday, but I didn't mind.

"So, here we are" Namjoon said awkwardly as we sat down by the ice cream bar. I chuckled, "Yeah here we are, thanks for that one Jin" I rolled my eyes. Namjoon gave me a weird look. I gasped as I quickly realised how rude it sounded. "No no no, not like that! I'm thrilled to get to know you more, it's just... I didn't expect getting tricked into a "date" with you" I said.

He laughed, "Don't worry I get what you mean, and I agree." I sighed before smiling at the silver haired boy I front of me. He was really a charmer, I can see what Jin saw in him and he was super sweet. "So Lee Y/N, what are you up to these days? Any hobbies or activities?" He asked after thanking the server for giving us our ice creams.

I took a bite before answering. "Oh you know, just school I guess. Starting dance again this week though" He nodded, genuinely interested in what I was saying. "Wow you dance? Didn't know that." I shrugged. "Yeah well I have been off for a while, i got a knee injury and I had school to catch up on so."

He looked at me understanding, and we kept on small talking for a while more. I was really enjoying hanging out with him, he was very easy going and a great listener. I was about to answer another of his questions, when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Oh sorry, give me two seconds!" I apologised to the boy in front of me.

*Text message from: Park Jimin*

PJ: Hey sexy, what you up to? Care to come over? ;)

Me: Sorry, I'm busy

PJ: Oh yeah? With what?

Me:

PJ: THATS what you're busy with?

PJ: Wait hold up, there's two.... Who are you with? Jin?

Me: Namjoon actually. Jin set us up 🤷🏼‍♀️

PJ: Ah I see. Well, you can always come after?

Me: I'll think about it

I shyly smiled as I sent the last message, knowing it would tease the hell out of him. As I was putting my phone away, Namjoon spoke up. "So who got you smiling like that? Anyone I know?" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows. I chuckled before shaking my head. "Nah, no one important" I answered, leaning my hands on the table.

"Well I think I might have an idea who it is..." he said looking me straight in the eyes. I sighed, "I swear to god if you say Jungko—"
"Jimin." He quickly cut me off.

My eyes widened. That was just a random guess right? "W-what? No" I said defensively. He squinted his eyes and just hummed, before speaking again. "I saw you guys make out at that gathering at Jin's house" he let out. My eyes widened yet again. I was about to speak, when he interrupted. "Aaaaand I also saw you sneaking into the janitors closet last week. You're lucky I didn't tell the school board" he teased.

I put both my hands over my face and cursed under my breath, both embarrassed and nervous. I heard him slightly laugh. "Fine. You caught me" I breathed out. He just nodded, already knowing it was true. As silence fell, he asked the question I really didn't want.

"Just another quick question here.... Does Jin know? Cause god knows how many times I've heard him say that if you got together it would be a nightmare" he exclaimed as we was mixing the spoon around in his ice cream.

I threw my head back and literally wanting to die. "No and it would kill him if he found out" I complained. "You can't tell him, please!" I protested.

He sighed. "Listen, I don't keep secrets from him, or anyone I care about for that matter" he said. I closed my eyes and gently nodded. "But, I won't say anything. I'll make this an exception. But if you guys decide to take it further than just screwing each other, you've gotta tell him." He said calmly. " As much as I don't think it's fair to keep him in the dark like this, it's not my place to tell either. But just know that the longer you keep it from him, the more it's gonna hurt when he finds out" he continued.

I rubbed my forehead, knowing he was right. "Ugh, damn you and your smart brain" I said to him. He gave me a chuckle and a smile, showing his support. "I know you're right, I just... can't. At least for now" I told him. He told me he understood, and we agreed to leave it at that and to go home.

"Well this was fun" I said both ironically and serious. He gave me a grin, putting on his jacket. "It was. Feel free to text or call whenever you need to talk. I'm here" he said as he leaned in and gave me a hug. I hugged him back, and chuckled. "I actually might take you up on that"

We said our goodbyes, and I started walking down the street. I took up my phone again, texting Jimin I would come over.

30 Minutes Later:

I ringed the doorbell, gently tapping my foot on the pavement waiting for him. He opened the door, giving me a slight smirk. He was wearing a plain white t shirt and grey sweatpants. My favourites and he knows it. "Hi" I gently said.

"Cmon in" he said stepping to the side to make way for me. I smiled before getting in and taking of my shoes. He instantly wrapped his arms around me from the back, kissing up my neck. "You smell so good" he murmured out.

I slightly smiled, before getting to my senses knowing we had to talk about what Namjoon said. I pushed him away slightly, turning towards him. He gave me a confused look. "What is it?" I sighed before taking his hand, dragging him towards the couch.

I sat us down, looking into the confused boy's eyes. "We need to talk"

**