chapter 3 ||

**

"Hey stranger" i heard being whispered in my ear. I turned around, finding a smiling Jungkook.
"Hey Jungkook" i said, returning the smile.

"What are you up to?" he asked, then looked behind me seeing the empty shot glasses. "Apart from trying to get drunk" he added.

"Ugh, please don't comment on that. I have nooo idea what just happened tonight" i said shaking my head.

"Where's Jin? Or any other friend of yours?" he asked before taking my hand, and leading me towards a table we could sit at.

"You're guess is as good as mine" i answered with a sigh. "All alone huh?" he said with a smirk. I took his drink from him, drank it all, before smirking back.
"Not anymore."

**

I woke up with a strong headache. I squinted my eyes before sitting up slightly. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Wait hold up. Where the hell am i? I started to panic slightly, before a familiar figure walked into the room.

I sighed in relief. "Morning sunshine" Jungkook said.

"Thank god it's you. I was so scared i had ended up in a random strangers bed" i said before rubbing my forehead. He chuckled before giving me a glass of water, and some painkillers. "Figured you would need it" he said before sitting next to me.

"Thank you" i said before swallowing the pills and drinking the water. I happened to look down, seeing my clothes scattered everywhere.

"We did it again didn't we" i said closing my eyes out of embarrassment. He nodded, "Yeah, we did."

I just nodded before giving him a smile. My eyes then widened. "What's the time??" i asked remembering we have school. Yeah, we went to a party on a school night. There was a reason i didn't want to go.

"Don't panic, we have a lot of time. I'll drive you back to your house so you can change, shower or do whatever you need to" he said getting up to get his car keys. "Will you really? Thanks a lot" i said before picking up all my clothes and walking out with him. Currently i was in Jungkook's clothes, and i was feeling pretty awkward right now.

"Well isn't this quite the walk of shame" i said embarrassed, while Jungkook just laughed.

In the car i looked at my phone: 22 messages and 4 missed calls from Jin. After reading one of them i remembered something else.
"Me and Jimin are looking for you"

I kissed Jimin. Jimin kissed me. WE kissed. Oh my god. Thankfully the ride to my house wasn't long, and i hurried inside after thanking Jungkook for everything.

I tried to forget the whole Jimin situation, even though i was panicking to see him again. I took a quick shower and put my hair up in a messy bun, before putting on some sweatpants and a crop top. I ate an apple, before heading to school.

Weirdly enough i still had a lot of time, and i was preparing for Jin's questions and the awkward meeting with Jimin. I sighed as i got to my locker, getting out the things i needed.

"Lee Y/N!" i heard being semi yelled from a far. I turned my head seeing Jin coming towards me. Here we go. I closed my locker, and waited for him to reach me.

"Where have you been?? You didn't answer any of my texts! I have been so worried" he said as he stood in front of me.

"I'm sorry, i didn't see them till i got home this morning" i answered.