chapter 12 || (smut)

**

SMUT WARNING⚠️

"We have an hour, and we're gonna use it well" he whispered, and took ahold of my face, pulling me in for another kiss.

My body tingled, feeling his hands slowly go down my lower back. The feeling of his soft skin against mine always made me exited.

He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss and grabbed a tight hold off my hips. My knees felt weak, as the thought of doing it in the shower made me more aroused than ever.

He pulled away, and started kissing down my neck. I tightened my grip around his neck, as he devoured my neck hungrily. I slightly moaned at his actions, wanting all of him.

"You're driving me crazy Y/N" he said before reconnecting our lips again. He wanted me, and he knew I wanted him too. A few seconds later he pulled away.

I took the time to try and calm down, as the temperature got higher and higher. He suddenly started walking us backwards, and I gasped as my back hit the cold shower wall.

I bit my bottom lip as he put his hands on the wall next to my head, leaning towards my ear. I could feel his breath on my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Do you want me?" He whispered, and slowly moved his hand down towards my core.

I gasped when he made contact with it, before answering him. "Yes"

He pushed one finger into me, smirking at how wet I was for him. "Hm I can tell you do" he said, biting my earlobe.

He kissed me again, and I could feel the lust through the kiss. He suddenly pushed two fingers into me, pumping them in and out at steady pace. I moaned into the kiss, and he quickly pulled away.

He stared at me, as I bit my lip to stop the noises from coming out. He instantly stopped when he noticed it, and pulled his fingers out. It felt empty, and i wanted more.

"That ain't gonna do it baby, you're going to moan for me" he said sternly. The dominance he was showing was a huge turn on, but of course, me being me I decided to tease him.

"What if I don't want to huh?" I smirked. He let out a hoarse laugh, before aggressively turning me around, pushing my upper body down and making me hold on to the wall for support.

"Oh but you will" was all he said before pushing his member into me from behind. I gasped and I would for sure collapse if he wasn't holding on to my hips.

He moved at a relatively fast pace, and he moaned from behind me. "Ah shit" I moaned out. He smirked, satisfied that he got the noises he requested. "Yeah that's it" he groaned, and started pounding into me harder.

"Faster Jimin" I commanded. He chuckled, "are you sure about that?"

I moaned and nodded in respond. "Oh baby, you're gonna need a wheelchair when I'm done with you" he stated as he started moving in an incredibly fast pace. I arched my back and almost screamed from the intensity of his actions.

"There you go, arch that back for me, fuck" he moaned back. How he managed to keep this incredible pace for so long was impressive, but I sure as hell won't complain about it.

I wasn't going to last much longer if he kept going like this, but I didn't want him to stop as I could feel my orgasm about to come.

"J-Jimin don't stop" I groaned out. That sentence only made him pounding into me harder, hitting spots I didn't even know I had. "Are you going to cum?" He asked through his moans.

I only nodded, not being able to speak. "Use your words Y/N" he added. "Yes Jimin" I managed to let out as I reached my peak.

He moaned loudly, finishing as well. We stood there for a few seconds, trying to catch our breaths before he pulled out. I immediately crashed down on the stone bench that was in the shower, while Jimin rested against the wall.

⚠️

He turned to look at me, and chuckled."You okay?" He asked. I gave him a thumbs up, finally stabilising my breathing. He smiled, before walking over and crouching down next to me. He moved the hair stuck on my forehead away from my face, and kissed my hand.

"Was it too rough?" He questioned. "No i loved it, just think I might need that wheelchair now" I joked. He laughed, before helping me up. "Cmon, let's actually shower"

**

After we were done showering, we laid down on the bed cuddling. I was laying on his chest, enjoying the sound of his heartbeat while he stroked my arm up and down.

I looked up at Jimin, who had his eyes closed, and slightly smiled. I looked at the time, noticing we had about 15 minutes or so until Jin and Namjoon comes back.

I sighed before sitting up. Jimin opened his eyes and frowned. "Hey where are you going" he almost pouted. I chuckled.

"Jin and Joon will be back any minute, I should probably get dressed." I said,  kissing him before going into the bathroom.

JIMINS POV:

I had my gaze on her until she was out of sight. I secretly smiled to myself, thinking about her.

I felt her phone vibrating next to me. I sat up slightly, grabbing the phone, and decided to look at it in case it was Jin or Namjoon. I frowned after seeing the screen.

*Text message from Jeon Jungkook*

Is she still talking to him? I'm usually not one to overthink, but this got my head spinning. I quickly looked at the bathroom door, making sure she wasn't out yet. I sighed before pressing open.

JK: Hey, we should meet during break and continue what we started

The fuck? Continue what? I felt my stomach twist, and anger came to me. I locked the phone and threw it on the bed. Just in time, Y/N came out, and her face lit up when she saw me. Oh boy.

BACK TO Y/N'S POV:

I walked towards him and sat on his lap. "How do I look?" I asked him. He didn't even look at me before answering. "Fine I guess" he shrugged. Ouch.

I frowned, "You didn't even look at me" I said awkwardly. He just sighed, before pulling me off him. "I should go get dressed to" was all he said before leaving the room. I sat on the bed speechless, wondering what the hell just happened.

Just then I heard the front door close. "Food is here!" Jin yelled from downstairs.

Suddenly I lost my appetite.

**